An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Adriano1298 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 4:31 pm
James007 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Adriano1298 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 2:12 pm
Hi friend, do you know why this light switch option does not appear? the model of my Scooters and SNSC1.0 REMEMBERING WHAT I DID TO CHANGE BLUETOOTH PANEL.
is the first image is from the ninebot app of my cell phone the repair that does not appear the option to modify the lighting. the second image removed from the internet the image already contains the left side option in yellow.
To have the light control option you have to have the correct serial number, or the app will not give you that option.
In the mean time, you can use the darknessbot app to turn on those lights. Then look into changing the serial number.
@James007 friend outside this application that you indicated knows another to do the same procedure, because the app you indicated is IOS my system is Android. Or do you have some explanatory video link how to make the serial number change? I thank you for your attention.
I just use iPhone. I heard a developer is working on an android app, and it could be ready in a few weeks.
ca2014mp2 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:16 pm
Depleting the battery to 0v will damage Li-ion batteries. Don't do that.

Yes i know that its not very safe recharge an empty cell.. but i charged in the passed some 18650 cells with almost 0v and they staied Ok.
This battery\scooter probably was vandalized long ago and the battery went to 0v. When I found it it was already with 0v...

So, you suggest to throw it to the trash and buy another (new) one?

P.S.: I dont know if the little BMS that the battery have inside has turned the battery Off automatically for safety reasons and maybe the cells are not completely empty
MiBi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 am
ImageTwo months ago I found a totally destroyed scooter on the dump. It was broken into 3 parts, the wires torn out and the batteries were discharged to zero. She must have been there for more than half a year. I decided to fix it and rebuild it. I discovered this forum and read everything that is listed here and went to work. I ordered a management unit at Aliexpres, found a man who welded my broken parts and worked them on a lathe and a milling machine. Yesterday I connected the scooter, put it into operation, added a speedometer from the bike and ran the first 20 km :-) I'll give you some photos, some tips for improvement and some questions :-)

Broken and welded part lathed on lathe
Speedometer for tachometer and magnet attached
I just rebuilt my ninebot with the exact chinese board than this, and it appear that when i drive as fast as possible, or when i drive on a road that go up, the motor just stop, for a few seconds....
maybe it's the board or the battery that have a security...
do you have this kind of problem ? and what do you do to do not have it ?
miss_c wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm
MiBi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:54 am
ImageTwo months ago I found a totally destroyed scooter on the dump. It was broken into 3 parts, the wires torn out and the batteries were discharged to zero. She must have been there for more than half a year. I decided to fix it and rebuild it. I discovered this forum and read everything that is listed here and went to work. I ordered a management unit at Aliexpres, found a man who welded my broken parts and worked them on a lathe and a milling machine. Yesterday I connected the scooter, put it into operation, added a speedometer from the bike and ran the first 20 km :-) I'll give you some photos, some tips for improvement and some questions :-)

Broken and welded part lathed on lathe
Speedometer for tachometer and magnet attached
I just rebuilt my ninebot with the exact chinese board than this, and it appear that when i drive as fast as possible, or when i drive on a road that go up, the motor just stop, for a few seconds....
It's probably the battery's BMS that shuts off. It can't handle the current. You need a stronger/bigger battery. Do you have a scooter with an extra external battery? If not - start there. Also, try to see if it is better when fully charged - if so = too much current (ampere) for the battery.
So....
I went to ninebot.scooterhacking.org and used default values and created zip file. Opened es_downG and connected to my scooter. Checked version, opened binary, and flashed it. I can no longer connect to my scooter via es_downG and my scooter is still beeping. Sigh. Any ideas?
Mathias Kjeldsen wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm
miss_c wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:48 pm
It's probably the battery's BMS that shuts off. It can't handle the current. You need a stronger/bigger battery. Do you have a scooter with an extra external battery? If not - start there. Also, try to see if it is better when fully charged - if so = too much current (ampere) for the battery.
It's better with the external battery....
but i have the same issue.....when i'm driving on a plane road, the motor shut off after a few seconds, and erey time it's go up, the motor shut off very soon...

i have the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot trottle....and i'm keeping the original board for the charging function...

what can i do ? do you think it's my chinese ali board who have problem ? or maybe the battery ?
My scooter works fine before i make conversion....it's crazy....

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]