An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello guys i hope you are doing well. I wanted to share with you a problem I currently have with a Lime v3 regarding the controller.

I bought this scooter from a juicer, he replaced the original controller with a bmc controller instead of flashing the original one ... :roll:

The scooter was working perfectly until it fell twice with it and now it doesn't want to charge or even turn on.

The controller :

Original 250W controller from bmc-scooter.com for your e-bike or pedelec.
  • Controller for 36V batteries.
    The rated power is 250W at 7A.
    Max current 14A.
    The maximum peak power is 500 W.
    Works with all common motors with or without Hall effect sensor.
  • 2 connections for 36V lighting, 3 connections for the motor, 1 connection for the thumb throttle, 2 connections for the battery (+ and -), 1 connection for the display, 1 connection for the Hall sensor and the speed sensor , 2 connections for the brake, 1 connection for PAS (pedal assistance systems)
    All cables are color coded for easy installation.
More information: the controller can be used without a display. To do this, connect the red and blue cables of the display connection.

He even installed a switch

I tried to test the voltage to see if the battery is dead with or without the charger its the same

I even tried with an other charger...

Do you think I should change the controller or is it maybe something else?

Thank you in advance for your feedback

Peace
try jumpering the switch see if that works.

try connecting the charger straight to the battery and see if that will charge the battery. the thing with the controllers is that they do break easily. if neither of those work, just change the controller and get a better one.

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]