An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Teslaguy
They appear to be based on the Electisan Okai ES200G. The Roll scooters seem to be heavily modified. First, the motor is moved to the rear if the scooter on this model. It also has a different rear fender to accommodate this change. Second, the handlebars have also been modified but seem to keep the same headlight, brake handle, bell, and handlebar grips. Third, it seems to have the dual front suspension from the Voi ES100D.

Luckily, it seems to keep the standard Electisan control system. You need to buy a diagnostic tool from scooterunlock.eu, wire it up, and plug it into the front port that the GPS box attaches to. This should make the scooter functional for personal use.

Also, you could go the generic controller route. That would be cheaper but much more difficult and you'd probably lose headlight, taillight, and dashboard functionalities.
By Madyicstik
have you tried the scooter unlock tool? seems like pretty good kit. but I want to hear fro. someone who has tried it and if its compatible with lime s3 and lime 2.5and bird 590

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]