An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By crashtestdummy
I've got what near i can tell a BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350. I got a new controller to replace the original one. My question is I need to bypass the bms on the battery and all of the instructions i've seen are done on a battery with a metal enclosure. The battery I have uses a plastic housing and I can't seem to find any information on modding that battery.
Thanks for your help.
By lexfire
Hello sir @crashtestdummy ,

with an Electisan battery, you don't need to bypass anything ! It's already full working with original BMS ! :D
By SnickersChoco
crashtestdummy wrote:
Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:07 pm
I've got what near i can tell a BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350. I got a new controller to replace the original one. My question is I need to bypass the bms on the battery and all of the instructions i've seen are done on a battery with a metal enclosure. The battery I have uses a plastic housing and I can't seem to find any information on modding that battery.
Thanks for your help.
Also known by https://eixoduro.com/product/falcon_f350_(es200)
ES200!!!
No need to bypass 8-)
By lexfire
Hello @SnickersChoco

You need to bypass battery on ES-200 scooter.

And you don't need to bypass F350 ( F350 is ES-100 from "Bird scooter" ).
By almiz
Did anyone open the battery?
I want to open mine and removed the screws, but I can't get it open. Is it glued inside?? I don't want to force and possible break it... :|
By almiz
Did anyone open the battery?
I want to open mine and removed the screws, but I can't get it open. Is it glued inside?? I don't want to force and possible break it... :|
By M365GUY
Remove Phillips screws and then use something either a razor blade or a o
Multi tool with a cutting blade to go around the seam. Once you create a small crack use something to pry it open. It's ultrasonic welded together but comes apart fairly easily once you create a gap to pry it.
Panasonic 18650BD (10s4P) with active BMS,no need to bypass unless you want to get more than the 10-15 amps that the BMS limits.
Problem is if you do bypass it the nickel is only.15 so good for only 10-15 amps anyway.
Might as well just leave it connected.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]