An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello there!
I'm completely new on this forum, so I hope im posting in the right place :lol:

Okay, so I got this scooter, everything is working with the Arduino Nano, turns on, and runs about 38 km/h freewheel :mrgreen:

Now that I know the chip is working, I need to wire everything together, and here I have no clue what im doing :lol: :roll:
Dunno if the power goes though the step-down converter first, or the Wireless relay as shown on the picture :P

- So if anyone can tell me if this wire up is even remotely correct? :?: :oops:

I don't see where you connect your scoot battery.
Check some arduino only accept 3.3V IN.
So STEPDOWN must deliver down to 5V or 3.3V depends on ARDUINO.
Not all STEPDOWN can evenly handle the job (from 36V/42V...to 5V/3.3V).
So maybe an appropriate zener diode is mandatory to reduce the voltage between battery to stepdown.
Depends on your stepdown converter capabilities.

BATTERY to ...........STEPDOWN to............................ARDUINO to .................WIRELESS/LCD/LIGHTS/THROTTLE/BREAKS
(+OUT).....zener.....(+IN)..(+OUT-5V or 3.3V)............(VIN-5V or 3.3V)............
(-OUT)....................(+IN)..(-OUT).............................(GND)..........................
..................................................................................TX.............................
..................................................................................RX............................
Hmm.. alright, think my arduino need 3,3v then, ther text on it says Arduino Nano V3? :P

Also, I have a hard time understanding the wiring you send in first reply.
I know it alot to ask, but if I give u this raw picture of the modules, can u mabye wire it up in paint or somthing so I can see it? :P

It would be a huge help! :D
Hi, do not connect 3.3 output directly to the scooter, it can burn the arduino board because of too much current drawing. Those scooters can handle 12v directly so connect the + out of the buck converter, it's safer.
Now im even more confused, haha :lol:

So I did test the Nano with a powerbank connected, and the wires hooked up as shown on the picture i made, I just didn't connect the black and red, and it worked :?

Can u explain further, or even better show me on the drawing? :D
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?