An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Roxycotton5150
bought a few lyfts from impound also bought a couple dashboards flashed esc xhanged serials everything lights up no error codes but I still can't seem to get it to go .. anybody know why ? Help would be appreciated
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yeah, just started with those versions and im curious if they don't have some sort of motor wire, throttle wire or some other sneaky swap a roo type sh*t going on because they are a little different. If everything comes on with no errors then I would guess e everything is fine and you just might want to slow walk back over this and that until you figure it out Because if it isnt a big enough issue to throw a error as sensitive as they can be then it must be something simple. I would check with the motor wires.
By Scootydoo
From what I have read, the lyft model BMS cuts off power if it doesn't recieve an "ok" from the dash or IOT in the lyfts case. I believe you would need to flash the BMS to 134 or disconnect it entirely. If you've already done either or, I wouldn't have the slightest idea why its not running. GL
By meister_sd
It's been liberated now. Basic rundown:

1) Flash the BMS with the full hex dump (bms134_fulldump.hex)
2) Flash the Controller with the full bin dump (esc126_fulldump.bin)
3) Flash the Dashboard with BLE555 (full_BLE555.bin)
4) Rewire the connector that runs from the dash to the controller to OEM. Blue Lyft wire replaces the Green OEM (green lyft is not used)

Files:
https://files.scooterhacking.org/max/fw/
By Sc00tr
Ble555 just allows you to use apps that don’t yet support encryption or to not have to press the button to pair.

There’s no reason to flash BLE555 if you have a windows computer and ninebot flasher, and other apps also support the encryption on the stock max BLEs.
meister_sd wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:28 am
It's been liberated now. Basic rundown:

1) Flash the BMS with the full hex dump (bms134_fulldump.hex)
2) Flash the Controller with the full bin dump (esc126_fulldump.bin)
3) Flash the Dashboard with BLE555 (full_BLE555.bin)
4) Rewire the connector that runs from the dash to the controller to OEM. Blue Lyft wire replaces the Green OEM (green lyft is not used)

Files:
https://files.scooterhacking.org/max/fw/

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]