An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By xekisx
use the port on the other side of the battery pack that is connected to the board. Charged like normal.
By xekisx
Don't charge it thru the charging port, charge using the opposite end where it connects to the board. Charged with no problems. Disconnect from board and connect to your charger of choice.
By GhosTBusteR
Madyicstik wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 am
So did anybody successfully charged the battery?
I took out the sim card. I can charge normally. but locked :)
By xekisx
so, i have been searching the net about can_h and can_l which are the other 2 wires that are connected to the bldc. Just wanted to know if anyone have tried to directly install the stock throttle to the 5 wires that comes out of the bldc?
By AntiSocialB0t
Update:
After tinkering around somewhat, I successfully converted the scooter using the same controller samszone used with the Bird One.

I had to make some modifications to the handle bar (aka removing one cosmetic plastic piece to mount the display) and removing some internals (the head is basically empty, safe from some wires)

I had to painstakingly take apart the whole scooter (for research and planning the mods) and found a small chip in the neck (where the LED strip? is located, not important; seems to pull the signal from a bus to control the LED).

Driving it is a blast, compared to the Bird One. (Higher speed and softer tires)

Currently experimenting with 400W controller to get more Speed out of the Motor (hoping for ~40km/h).

- Best Regards: AntiSocial
By Johndow
How is using the same non oem controller as Autoblown a succes? Thick Red+ positive thick black- negative. Thin red or orange bridge with the positive+ scooter will stay on all the time or bridge with a toggle switch to have on / off functionality.
Match the three thick phase wires :usually blue, yellow and green. Match the five thin hall sensor wires : yellow,black, red,blue and green. Connect throttle wires usually red, black and green sometimes red,blue and white. Lay scooter on its side or sit scooter on something allowing for motor to spin freely. make sure it can spin without wires or anything else obstructing it's free spirit. Connect the self learning wires : usually green with green or white on caucasian. Motor should spin. If motor spins in the correct forward position, continue to allow for it to spin for a brief 0.59 seconds or close enough. If motor spins backwards disconnect self learning wires and reconnect to see if drive position corrects itself, if not then disconnect the battery long enough to hit the pipe, then reconnect battery and self learning wires motor dam well should spin in the forward position. If so allow to spin freely for 0.59 seconds or so then unplug self learning wires. In a neat fashion tuck,tape or zip tie wires where ever is reasonable and away from any movable parts so they are free from accidental electrical catastrophic disasters to the controller or some other sh*t like your face. If only in operation for just a moment then get your YouTube on to figure out how to bypass bms board on the battery. Keep in mind any bms bypass is some serious sh*t and if you don't have at least some form of electrical common sense other than inserting AA batteries in your remote I would either make sure you pay close attention to accredited detailed instructions because sh*t can go wrong and Allow me to be easy on the casual joking bs when I say sh*t can go wrong I dam well mean your life your dogs life your neighbors life and anyone anything living can very easily find themselves dead. If sh*t goes wrong with a battery pack inside of your home you will not absolutely will not be able to put the fire out. It will shoot six foot flames in the air and have the whole bottom half of LA county smelling like one hell of a lithium stewed sh*t lab and just when you think it's done 5 hours later BOOM not even close. Totally dislike giving the reality of the battery being a mean bit** if poked but I definitely took the time to explain that it's not a task to be careless with. Any ways, West LA I'm available anytime day or night tools on deck if anyone needs any sort of help or let's say services rendered because I gotta eat and my love for scooters ain't gonna get in my wallets way because I have to get paid here and there, but yeah hit me up text 424-341-9369 and no I'm not even up for much debate about going any place outside of 90034 unless the $ right or...
By GhosTBusteR
AntiSocialB0t wrote:
Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:03 pm
Update:
After tinkering around somewhat, I successfully converted the scooter using the same controller samszone used with the Bird One.

I had to make some modifications to the handle bar (aka removing one cosmetic plastic piece to mount the display) and removing some internals (the head is basically empty, safe from some wires)

I had to painstakingly take apart the whole scooter (for research and planning the mods) and found a small chip in the neck (where the LED strip? is located, not important; seems to pull the signal from a bus to control the LED).

Driving it is a blast, compared to the Bird One. (Higher speed and softer tires)

Currently experimenting with 400W controller to get more Speed out of the Motor (hoping for ~40km/h).

- Best Regards: AntiSocial
did you make a video :) can you help me
By M365GUY
I rented one the other day and although the frame is solid and built from cast aluminum the firmware was completely crap. The throttle is either nothing or close to 100 percent. That created a pretty bad experience and I wasn't very impressed other than the overall design and tooling that had to go into the production of this frame. It appears to break down into a very small number of parts. When you compare it to past generations it's clear see how they are trying to build a better scooter by spending big money on one time tooling. Overall if the electronic parts can get smoothed out they have a pretty decent design to stick with for a while. The deck should have been made a few inches wider , that and I don't really like the tail swooping up so much.
But overall very nice scooter construction.
By Sc00tr
M365GUY wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:34 am
I rented one the other day and although the frame is solid and built from cast aluminum the firmware was completely crap. The throttle is either nothing or close to 100 percent. That created a pretty bad experience and I wasn't very impressed other than the overall design and tooling that had to go into the production of this frame. It appears to break down into a very small number of parts. When you compare it to past generations it's clear see how they are trying to build a better scooter by spending big money on one time tooling. Overall if the electronic parts can get smoothed out they have a pretty decent design to stick with for a while. The deck should have been made a few inches wider , that and I don't really like the tail swooping up so much.
But overall very nice scooter construction.
I do like that it is now able to be stood on, many people stand on the lyft ninebot maxes fender thinking its a footrest or brake and it ends up snapping them

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]