An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kocmut8
Easy peasy, the birds I seen are aluminium bodies/encased. Stupid simple, hink Faraday cage. Ground that puppy, a peg, wire, and it effectively creates a radio impenatrable shield.

A radio wave cannot travel thru chicken wire, 1.5" circum i.d., as long as it's grounded.

Outside of that a GPS/glonass frequency noise generator or (jammer) is effective also. Or a aluminium foil covere, grounded to circuit or earth nearby.

Any other ways too.

The alarm on it is 48v, Shortt out the GPS module with a piece of wire with alligator clips, sharpen teeth, clip on 48v supply, jump start the GPS or controller and it will cook off.

Any questions kocmut956@gmail.com
By Kocmut8
Easy peasy, the birds I seen are aluminium bodies/encased. Stupid simple, hink Faraday cage. Ground that puppy, a peg, wire, and it effectively creates a radio impenatrable shield.

A radio wave cannot travel thru chicken wire, 1.5" circum i.d., as long as it's grounded.

Outside of that a GPS/glonass frequency noise generator or (jammer) is effective also. Or a aluminium foil covere, grounded to circuit or earth nearby.

Any other ways too.

The alarm on it is 48v, Shortt out the GPS module with a piece of wire with alligator clips, sharpen teeth, clip on 48v supply, jump start the GPS or controller and it will cook off.

Any questions kocmut956@gmail.com
By Johndow
I find your post interesting but I can't make sense of much of it.
What does hink Faraday cage mean? Ground what puppy?
So what about shorting out the gps module? How is such done with a piece of wire?
How is the gps or controller jump started, and what does cook off mean.
Sorry for all the questions, but your post was just a bunch of mid paragraph bits and pieces of information without even elaboration on what your even talking about.
Thank you hope to hear from you soon.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]