An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kocmut8
Easy peasy, the birds I seen are aluminium bodies/encased. Stupid simple, hink Faraday cage. Ground that puppy, a peg, wire, and it effectively creates a radio impenatrable shield.

A radio wave cannot travel thru chicken wire, 1.5" circum i.d., as long as it's grounded.

Outside of that a GPS/glonass frequency noise generator or (jammer) is effective also. Or a aluminium foil covere, grounded to circuit or earth nearby.

Any other ways too.

The alarm on it is 48v, Shortt out the GPS module with a piece of wire with alligator clips, sharpen teeth, clip on 48v supply, jump start the GPS or controller and it will cook off.

Any questions kocmut956@gmail.com
By Kocmut8
Easy peasy, the birds I seen are aluminium bodies/encased. Stupid simple, hink Faraday cage. Ground that puppy, a peg, wire, and it effectively creates a radio impenatrable shield.

A radio wave cannot travel thru chicken wire, 1.5" circum i.d., as long as it's grounded.

Outside of that a GPS/glonass frequency noise generator or (jammer) is effective also. Or a aluminium foil covere, grounded to circuit or earth nearby.

Any other ways too.

The alarm on it is 48v, Shortt out the GPS module with a piece of wire with alligator clips, sharpen teeth, clip on 48v supply, jump start the GPS or controller and it will cook off.

Any questions kocmut956@gmail.com
By Johndow
I find your post interesting but I can't make sense of much of it.
What does hink Faraday cage mean? Ground what puppy?
So what about shorting out the gps module? How is such done with a piece of wire?
How is the gps or controller jump started, and what does cook off mean.
Sorry for all the questions, but your post was just a bunch of mid paragraph bits and pieces of information without even elaboration on what your even talking about.
Thank you hope to hear from you soon.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]