An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By hudgat
Anyone got info on these? They seem different from the Spin max, possibly a lack of a splitter to GPS box?
By tallas
The outside is exactly the same. What differences are you noticing?
By hudgat
tallas wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm
The Spin Model has the GPS box mounted to the stem with a splitter going to it. The Lyfts seem to have everything mounted up top. I can flash firmware to the spin but I think the unhooked splitter is giving me error 32.
By Merk8.0
Any luck on converting these? Me if you wish I found one in impound it should be in auction soon, my gf will let me know when it gets put in auction
By GHOSTBIRD408
hudgat wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:03 pm
tallas wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:36 pm
The Spin Model has the GPS box mounted to the stem with a splitter going to it. The Lyfts seem to have everything mounted up top. I can flash firmware to the spin but I think the unhooked splitter is giving me error 32.
may i ask which firmware file you are using to flash the spin board?
By Myt3chguru
The Spin Model has the GPS box mounted to the stem with a splitter going to it. The Lyfts seem to have everything mounted up top. I can flash firmware to the spin but I think the unhooked splitter is giving me error 32
Does flashing the spin dash unlock Bluetooth and allow a connection to the app. Also an error 32 makes sense. With the original spin model you have to flash the controller over Bluetooth as well to get rid of the error after removing the GPS unit. I am not sure if there's a firmware file of method of flashing the max model yet also what file are you using to flash the dash and is it the same method as the original Segway dash.
Thanks

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]