An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By sLap
Does anyone know anything about this new Frog scooters? Seems easy to wire a new controller

Last edited by sLap on Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Edmund
Go put the scooter back. Taking it home with the intent to wire up a new controller is theft.
sLap wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:13 am
Does anyone know anything about this new Frog scooters? Seems easy to wire a new controller

By sLap
Edmund wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 pm
Go put the scooter back. Taking it home with the intent to wire up a new controller is theft.
What? Just asking about This scooter lol
You need to relax matte
By FrogScooters
sLap wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:52 pm
Edmund wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:50 pm
What? Just asking about This scooter lol
You need to relax matte
Please return the scooter to where you found it. We are currently tracking it's location and will notify local authorities if it isn't returned.
By Maxx
Lol... Like local authorities care about your scooters left littering their streets? Do you REALLY think cops are going to waste their time chasing down your property?

My parents always taught me.... If you care about your toys!! Don't go leaving them laying around in the streets.

Call 911 I double dog dare you!! The city is liable to just come and impound it for you for non-compliance.

...... AND PLEASE Senor Frog. Throttle back your bravado. I would imagine an 8 yr old could render your tracking hardware null within 2 minutes, and I've never even seen one of your "Basic" scooters. But, you are definitely drawing with crayons, while everyone else is drawing on CAD

But, I do have to give you props! You and Eddie definitely cracked me up!!!
By Edmund
This is not the type of attitude we welcome on this forum. @Maxx has been banned.
Maxx wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:16 am
Lol... Like local authorities care about your scooters left littering their streets? Do you REALLY think cops are going to waste their time chasing down your property?

My parents always taught me.... If you care about your toys!! Don't go leaving them laying around in the streets.

Call 911 I double dog dare you!! The city is liable to just come and impound it for you for non-compliance.

...... AND PLEASE Senor Frog. Throttle back your bravado. I would imagine an 8 yr old could render your tracking hardware null within 2 minutes, and I've never even seen one of your "Basic" scooters. But, you are definitely drawing with crayons, while everyone else is drawing on CAD

But, I do have to give you props! You and Eddie definitely cracked me up!!!
By Bigemul
Here, you were almost bragging about the fact that people may use your forum for illegal purposes and in one of your last posts you wrote that you were only defending yourself. When you give someone up, you're not defending yourself. I understand that you don't want to host illegal content but you were happy to do so when it made your forum more visible.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]