An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Black beard wrote:I can prove it any time gimme a email addy and I'll send y a video, I think the real shame is when the haters start belittling and casting doubt upon other people's work c'mon now its ok I'm sure your good at lots of things :lol: :lol:
Black beard wrote:I can prove it any time gimme a email addy and I'll send y a video, I think the real shame is when the haters start belittling and casting doubt upon other people's work c'mon now its ok I'm sure your good at lots of things :lol: :lol:

Seems like all talk with no logical evidence i gave you email addy with no response i guess your tactic was just to get answers must of really beat your self up like the rest of us ...its ok bud grab yourself a cold one or two hell maybe this guy drinks a case a day who knows ....
electricool wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:29 pm
it is a shame that this thread becomes a thread of liars, which in reality have no functional solution, but by complex stupidity, make others believe that they succeed.
we totally lose the first goal of a forum of exchange, these people have nothing to do here
Some of us have working solution. My solution is hacky, incomplete, with bugs but it gets scooter moving.
blurmeanie223 wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:30 pm
ated on that one. I don't really want to hook up the logic analyzer and start from scratch
It is really about sending two 9byte messages over UART. Hook up your analyzer, it is the simplest thing you can do.
This hardware solution is really nice. Can you please specify the power supply used for Arduino? Can it handle full battery voltage (42V)?
Marley29 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Seems like all talk with no logical evidence i gave you email addy with no response i guess your tactic was just to get answers must of really beat your self up like the rest of us ...its ok bud grab yourself a cold one or two hell maybe this guy drinks a case a day who knows ....
Now now no need for the conjecture did you get my email I suspect it may have silenced you being as you had alit to say now nothing
Black beard wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:34 pm
Marley29 wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Now now no need for the conjecture did you get my email I suspect it may have silenced you being as you had alit to say now nothing
All hail black beard
Salut tous le monde.
j'ai essayé ça sur une bird zero
#include<SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial myserial(6,7);//RX,TX
void setup()
{

Serial.begin(9600);
myserial.begin(9600);
}
void loop()
{