An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
dani3l0 wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:28 am
Hello everyone,
I was trying to turn on the scooter for a couple of weeks, and finally I didn't manage to do it.
I've written a python script which bruteforces the transmission, tried over 80 000 combinations, no luck
Dumping firmware didn't help either, ASM is black magic for me (still I'm not sure if it's the actual firmware)
I also noticed DataLen acts weird? everything bigger than 0 gives the same results

I'm on 1.8.5 fw

Here I'm leaving the bruteforce script, might help someone (or not):
https://gitlab.com/dani3l0/limesj2.5-stuff
Your entire firmware dump was only 4kb? The update file was 36kb so that doesn't seem right...
Hey!

I recently bought a Lime SJ2.5 scooter without the bluetooth and gps module (the whole green box was missing), and I was hoping that maybe i could make it run with a simple Arduino acting as the missing stuff. So far I could read the basic messages out from the scooter, but I cant read the software version from it. Seems like it does not react to the HEX number messages at all, while I tried all of them that i managed to find. I'm a bit stucked here. The serial look likes this:
May I ask for some help, hints or info?
Little_knight wrote:
Wed Jan 04, 2023 1:25 pm
Hey!

I recently bought a Lime SJ2.5 scooter without the bluetooth and gps module (the whole green box was missing), and I was hoping that maybe i could make it run with a simple Arduino acting as the missing stuff. So far I could read the basic messages out from the scooter, but I cant read the software version from it. Seems like it does not react to the HEX number messages at all, while I tried all of them that i managed to find. I'm a bit stucked here. The serial look likes this:
May I ask for some help, hints or info?
Update: Finally i got the software version out of it: SANTR_FW_2.4.26_20191119100000
With a lots of searching and browsing I found some commands that works with the SANTR_FW_2.4.26_20191119100000 version.
0x46, 0x43, 0x16, 0x14, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00, 0xC0, 0xB0 for software version
0x46, 0x43, 0x16, 0x13, 0x00, 0x01, 0xF1, 0x5D, 0x92 for blinking light
0x46, 0x43, 0x16, 0x13, 0x00 ,0x01, 0x00, 0xA2, 0xAC for stop the blinking light

I will keep this post updated by time to time.
Hello guys,
I've done some research since my friend had an access to Lime servers so he could turn on the scooters remotely.
I've captured some logs, from both controller and GPS box.
The turn on command seems to be very long, and each time different. I'm afraid controller or GPS box generates some kind of UUID which might be used later for command generation or checksum.
Finally, I managed to turn on the scooter twice repeating the whole command sequence from my logs. However, after those two (lucky) times, nothing happens anymore.
I will update you once I have some willingness left to touch this piece of junk.

My logs are available here
https://github.com/dani3l0/limesj2.5-stuff

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]