An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Sc00tr
I’ve been keeping my eyes out for scooters on police auctions and the like, I’m wondering are skip es4s worth the trouble if I can find some on auction? Is it similar to the process for converting the old impound bird es4s with a replacement dash and a few software tweaks?
By ThanksAlot
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 pm
I’ve been keeping my eyes out for scooters on police auctions and the like, I’m wondering are skip es4s worth the trouble if I can find some on auction? Is it similar to the process for converting the old impound bird es4s with a replacement dash and a few software tweaks?
Police auctions have not occurred in any city that skip has operated in. there is no LEGAL way to acquire a Skip scooter for personal use
By Sc00tr
That's what I've found, anyone that has one or is offering one most likely took it off the streets.
ThanksAlot wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:40 am
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:44 pm
Police auctions have not occurred in any city that skip has operated in. there is no LEGAL way to acquire a Skip scooter for personal use

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]