An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Kiki626
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Drillerdave wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:44 am
So has anyone figured it out have have one heading my way and would love to get it up and running this weekend .....any info would be appreciated
Dont go the BLDC method, for a scooter this nice its not worth it. Get a VESC and configure it with field oriented control and regenerative braking. Furthermore you can install a 3 dollar bluetooth module to connect to the free app which shows speed, range, current draw, voltage, load, etc. TBH it will perform better than a stock Max.
UncleSanta have you got a link to the Bluetooth module? Also did you end up getting the flipsky or were you referring to a different one
By DabznscootinEne
Just spotted the new spin scooters .they're exactly the same as the lyft ]
ImageImage
Image hopefully something comes up on some type plug n play on these scooters they like the Cadillacs of scooters.smooth rides.
By samzone
soon i will post my progress in this scooter they are the new ninebot max i will make them run and looks original with the dashboard fully functional and Bluetooth and all the whistle like when you buy one from the factory i just waiting for the parts i need to complete the project i will post the videos in my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcqUh9 ... subscriber
By Ni Go
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:11 pm
Drillerdave wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:44 am
So has anyone figured it out have have one heading my way and would love to get it up and running this weekend .....any info would be appreciated
Dont go the BLDC method, for a scooter this nice its not worth it. Get a VESC and configure it with field oriented control and regenerative braking. Furthermore you can install a 3 dollar bluetooth module to connect to the free app which shows speed, range, current draw, voltage, load, etc. TBH it will perform better than a stock Max.
Hello,
Could you give us the references of the parts you used
By Nutnbutscootn
So here is the spins new scooter (max) but says es.2 .this is the dashboard after I cleaned off that jelly sh*t that smells funky hopefully that sh*t ain't toxic lmao Here some photos My ? Is should I hold on to it (dashboard)or try flashing it. I found this scooter close to the highway gettin of my exit on my way home from work today wondering if a spin charger or some sh*t fell off a truck and people's where just going around it I notice it pulled over on the side of the road walkd back and it's dead no juice wheels spin freely .so would I be able to flash it or any ideas it's crazy that it's a new spin I would of been happy if it was the older spin scooter but this one lil beat up but nothing bad or just use it for parts.any ideas thank you guys personally I think these look lil more better then the lyft .hopefully I can be able to do some flashing on it make it a personal scooter.hope for good news
By Marvsuatgaming
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:48 pm
It appears to be, yes. Will be curious how long it takes to roll them out. I'm gonna have to get one and see how it rides
We recently got some in San Diego. It’s under the lyft brand.
By RavenTBK
The Max hit my town a few weeks ago, and there's already three collecting storage fees at a tow yard where I used to work. Currently in process sending certified letters, and should be ready for purchase in about three weeks should they not be redeemed.

There's two more that have been picked up in the last three days. Apparently a user is riding the scoot "home" to his apartment complex, and leaving it outside like he's supposed to. The complex calls for a towaway to clear the sidewalk overnight. Rinse, repeat. Before the max hit the streets it was all limes all the time.

I'm looking forward to collecting a few of these.
By 753789741
can you not just use the ES4 controller and swap it out with the Max controller? ES4 controller is fully flashable/hacked. Then you can use the same motors controllers and not have to worry about buying a 3rd party ESC

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]