An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By DaMoON
I don't understand i live in europe , perhaps this stuff can be found in usa.
By basti256
UgloBuglo wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:31 am
Nice find, thanks!
Where it in Europe I'd buy it instantly to try it out.
From where are you? Are you from DE ;)? Then we could maybe order toegther?
By basti256
In general the Tier E-Scooter gets sold in europe under an variety of names:

- Electisan ES-200b
-Cityblitz Best "CB076SZ"
- SXT Max ekfV Version
-Electisan F350
-Motec City Pro

Only Motec is selling stuff from these scoots... incredible.... :roll:
By Benbbob
Hello,
Sur Paris, les nouvelles TIER ont des batteries amovibles avec poignées de transport et afficheurs LCD .
Les roues sont plus grosses .
La batterie est en 48v.
Donc rien avoir avec toutes les autres firmes de trotinettes actuelles.
Je pense une évolution qui ne tardera pas à être rattrapée par les concurrents.
Comme LIME avec ses nouveaux écrans
By UgloBuglo
Benbbob wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:19 am
Hello,
Sur Paris, les nouvelles TIER ont des batteries amovibles avec poignées de transport et afficheurs LCD .
Les roues sont plus grosses .
La batterie est en 48v.
Donc rien avoir avec toutes les autres firmes de trotinettes actuelles.
Je pense une évolution qui ne tardera pas à être rattrapée par les concurrents.
Comme LIME avec ses nouveaux écrans
English!
By Benbbob
Hello,
In Paris, the new TIERs have removable batteries with carrying handles and LCD displays.
The wheels are bigger.
The battery is 48v.
So nothing to do with all the other companies of current scooters.
I think an evolution that will soon be overtaken by competitors.
Like LIME with its new screens
By basti256
Marius Petz wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:13 pm
Any updates cracking the GPS Module Signals?
What I've found out: The Bluetooth is always unvisible enabled. When you use an free 3rd party Bluetooth finder app (ios or android) you will find an bluetooth called Tier. I think the Chargers are using this bluetooth module to upodate or make them available/unavailable.

So i'm away from the Idea that i'ts getting unlocked via bluetooth.
I am on the motorcontroller again and made some success there. It seems like it's pulsed over time.
When you want to enable the lcd, there is an High signal, then an exactly 2.44sec low signal as exanmple and then an high angain.
In reverse order when you connect the GPS Module. The Line is (of course because it's disconnected) low, you plug the gps board in, the gps board sends an exactly 7sec. high, becomes then all the data und goes low again til the next command comes.
The GPS board receives his data in ascii with an baud of 9600. and like I said the sending line is pulsed with highs and lows.

this and more is what i actually got.

Give ne maybe 2 more weeks and I am sure tobe able to present you an serious progress.
By Marius Petz
basti256 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:55 am
Marius Petz wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:13 pm
Any updates cracking the GPS Module Signals?
What I've found out: The Bluetooth is always unvisible enabled. When you use an free 3rd party Bluetooth finder app (ios or android) you will find an bluetooth called Tier. I think the Chargers are using this bluetooth module to upodate or make them available/unavailable.

So i'm away from the Idea that i'ts getting unlocked via bluetooth.
I am on the motorcontroller again and made some success there. It seems like it's pulsed over time.
When you want to enable the lcd, there is an High signal, then an exactly 2.44sec low signal as exanmple and then an high angain.
In reverse order when you connect the GPS Module. The Line is (of course because it's disconnected) low, you plug the gps board in, the gps board sends an exactly 7sec. high, becomes then all the data und goes low again til the next command comes.
The GPS board receives his data in ascii with an baud of 9600. and like I said the sending line is pulsed with highs and lows.

this and more is what i actually got.

Give ne maybe 2 more weeks and I am sure tobe able to present you an serious progress.
Hey Basti!

thank you for your information. I sawed a video about the "myTIER" Topic. myTIER is an offer where you can buy a refurbished TIER Scooter. In the video of "bitsundso" on YouTube they talk about this topic. Unfortunaly this video is on german. Here is a link: https://youtu.be/ODsPCsyIFQU?t=65

You don't need an internet connection. You unlock your Scooter by Bluetooth.
By basti256
Hey Guys,

short update: I Think I've got it! After another weekend nearly without any sleep (i am renovating my house aswell and you know the family stuff also want it's tribut) i think I figured out how it works. I am now awaiting some step down converter and arduinos to make my first tests with it. But I finally was able to find an working CRC sum for the commands and some kind of format behind these commands.

I am pretty sure it shoudl work but i made an mistake yesterday very early in the morning and blew my arduino with the 36V from the scooter, i just was too tired to think properly :lol: . I think the arduino ran for a few milliseconds like hell on these voltages :roll: .

Anyway: I have to wait a few days til I am getting the new parts and then I can test it out... and if it's working I think I will cry a little bit :lol: :lol:

Cheers,
Basti

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]