An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Madyicstik
bruh.. lime scooters are also made in china with Chinese controllers. its just that its proprietary to lime. but feel free to hack the original controller. we will be waiting for your contribution. good luck.

By Jared M.
I have a gen 3 I want to use personally. I'm not a engineer, electrician or genius as it seems many on here are...... Lol. I know my way around tools and equipment and things of that nature. I'm stupid on tech. Could someone please break it all down for a dummy plz. Start to finish...... TIA

By Djscrut
Hello, I have a file 3. Maybe we could change it like birdone. But it would be great to be able to keep the original screen! Good luck!

By Alex88baby
I'm new to the scooter scene, but when I started to get into it about 2 weeks ago I read a lot of articles and learned quick. Anyways it has to do with scanning the QR code on the scooter and pulling the green box off before ending the ride right away. I'll explain. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By Alex88baby
So I'm taking this original post down. P.M. me for details. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
Last edited by Alex88baby on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
romik liked this

Thanks for the additional information and your opi[…]

120v available so dual 60 in series and then you W[…]

You don't have to do any of this I know a way with[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

I wonder if there is just some password/lock becau[…]