An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Grouts209
Sskye4575 How did you make this work? I have an auction 3rd Gen and I would like to make it work.
Sskye4575 wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:09 pm
Lime 3.0 fully functional original controller.
By gtramt1
Dakarek wrote:
Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:17 am
How did you get the screen working? Only the front and rear lights work for me, while the screen and the led under the screen are dead. Two days earlier it was still working, it showed speed, but the led was pulsating in red. When the controller flashes, my scooter runs for 1 minute and then turns off.
I see I am not the only one with that problem...i firstly thought that i fried my controller with power switch.

I tried flashing again with all firmwares- no change,
I tried erasing chip by shortcutting pin 7 to gnd and then flashing - no change

What is wrong? Display is blinking with "00", and I have steady red led under display. I checked black box battery - it has 3.88v. oh i also see Bluetooth device lime-"probably serial number"

Any solution or idea what to do? I woul really like to drive it again... :roll: :roll: :roll:
By gtramt1
I have another question (while I have all wires loose) do we have a pinout for motor? It has 3 large and 3 small pins.
I am thinking more and more to buy controller with display and throttle and it would be nice to know which pin/wire is which .. ;)
By DIYScooter305
that motor does not have hall sensors , just strip the insulation and wire up the Yellow / Green / Blue wires to the aftermarket controller you get online. the other smaller wires are temp sensor wires red + black - white sensor
By Apapos
Hi everyone!
I got old lime gen3 scooter. Been riden last time like 3 years ago. Could anybody give me advice how to wake up that old battery in ? Big thanks!
By tone_loc88
so has anyone figured out if it's possible to convert a gen 3 without buying new controller / dashboard? anyone know if it's possible to flash diff firmware on these bad boys. which scooter are these things most similar too? ninebot max? Xiaomi?
By Sc00tr
tone_loc88 wrote:
Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:26 pm
so has anyone figured out if it's possible to convert a gen 3 without buying new controller / dashboard? anyone know if it's possible to flash diff firmware on these bad boys. which scooter are these things most similar too? ninebot max? Xiaomi?
Yeah there's plenty of people who flashed that file from the dropbox to get them to run

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]