An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By bagnare
hello friends, I would like to know if there is anyone among you who has information on this dott bike they are currently in paris abandoned because they are out of service and trott do not want to collect them cordially.
By M365GUY
I only know that the motor on those bikes is made by Bafang. I watched a video that shows them being made. I don't think they have any other customers buying orange hub motors.
Those little motors are pretty solid from what I saw. Wouldn't mind having a few to play with.
By Nissan
What's funny is that in Paris it's okai Eb100 models and in Belgium it's Urban A200 models from Segway ninebot which have exactly the same battery as on the max plus and max plus pro...
By bagnare
M365GUY wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:00 am
I only know that the motor on those bikes is made by Bafang. I watched a video that shows them being made. I don't think they have any other customers buying orange hub motors.
Those little motors are pretty solid from what I saw. Wouldn't mind having a few to play with.

:D :D :D :D at the last minute I was able to get a lime before the stock ran out because no more lime in paris they moved
By bagnare
Nissan wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:29 pm
What's funny is that in Paris it's okai Eb100 models and in Belgium it's Urban A200 models from Segway ninebot which have exactly the same battery as on the max plus and max plus pro...
:P :P :P I was able to recover a lime bike but the motor is weak maw 350watt bafan
By Nissan
:D :D :D :D at the last minute I was able to get a lime before the stock ran out because no more lime in paris they moved
[/quote]

You're wrong, the bikes had just gone for overhaul because most of the young people had found a way to force the wheel lock to do it manually... It was completely anarchy based on a group of 5.6 young people who was riding together but it was so fried because the rear wheel kept making noise taktaktaktaktak... Now it's fixed and the bikes are in circulation again 😉
By bagnare
Nissan wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:48 am
You're wrong, the bikes had just gone for overhaul because most of the young people had found a way to force the wheel lock to do it manually... It was completely anarchy based on a group of 5.6 young people who was riding together but it was so fried because the rear wheel kept making noise taktaktaktaktak... Now it's fixed and the bikes are in circulation again 😉
[/quote]

thank you very much for the answer but I am talking about lime bike

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]