An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hey All, I've recently encountered some strange behavior I haven't seen documented before when working with my legally obtained SJ2.5

Other threads have discussed the methods of using an Arduino to monitor and send serial commands to the scooter. When trying to replicate their work I get strange readings from what are supposed to be my RX and TX cables (green/yellow). Using a voltage meter suggests that they are both giving me a constant 5.0v and 3.3v reading instead of any serial data. I confirmed this using my oscilloscope and observed that they were not changing at all (staying as straight lines).

I discovered this in the wake of a few hours of tearing my hair out on why I was receiving no data from my serial monitor. Additionally, my Arduino would stay powered with only the GND and RX/TX cable plugged in. :?

I have no idea why my scooter in particular is supplying steady voltage instead of the RX/TX serial data it should be, and I can't find any other documented posts even mentioning the existence of a ES200C scooter in general.

Is it possible I'm missing something super obvious here? My cables are spliced to the connector before it enters the green box, not after it. But as far as I know that only changes the order of the RX/TX cables. Let me know if you guys have experienced anything similar.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?