An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By noak123
Could anyone please send a picture of what the dashboard compartment looks like after swapping dashboard? I wanna try this myself but I'm worried it will look pretty botched. Thanks!
By xbmaster
Bluemicrophone wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 pm
I usually charge the battery when it gets below 36 volts max volts with charger is 41,6 volt.

I think I will design and 3D print a cover for the open hole in the steering stem.

I use the finger throttle that is on the EY3 display I removed the original throttle. The sensor on the brake cable I soldered onto the controllers regen braking input. The motor works without problem I ignored the hall sensor wires and wired it directly with the 3 phases onto the controller.

The controller I used is a 36v 30A minimotors controller as found in the speedway mini 4 pro good for 1,3KW peak.
The top speed is 27km/h sadly I want more! The acceleration is around 4-5 sek to 25km/h.

I can tell you that the motor makes a fabulous sound. The best sound I personally ever heard from a e-scooter.
Can you send me the .stl please?

Thank you
By Ray
xbmaster wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:04 am
Bluemicrophone wrote:
Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:30 pm
I usually charge the battery when it gets below 36 volts max volts with charger is 41,6 volt.

I think I will design and 3D print a cover for the open hole in the steering stem.

I use the finger throttle that is on the EY3 display I removed the original throttle. The sensor on the brake cable I soldered onto the controllers regen braking input. The motor works without problem I ignored the hall sensor wires and wired it directly with the 3 phases onto the controller.

The controller I used is a 36v 30A minimotors controller as found in the speedway mini 4 pro good for 1,3KW peak.
The top speed is 27km/h sadly I want more! The acceleration is around 4-5 sek to 25km/h.

I can tell you that the motor makes a fabulous sound. The best sound I personally ever heard from a e-scooter.
Can you send me the .stl please?

Thank you
Ich hab da nicht so Ahnung und bin neu in der Geschichte aber habe großes Interesse. Eine beschreibung was ich tun muss um ihn zu personalisieren wäre hilfreich.
By Pavel_EST
Does anyone figured out how to connect this motor (from BOLT gen4) with Ninebot G30 ESC? I tried some combinations but it still working not properly.
First i tried co connect color-to-color, but motor didn't spin. Later i changed two phase wires and hall sensor wires and it spins in wrong way.

Best what i figured out is :
*If i press throttle VERY slowly - motor accelerates up to 42km/h (according to g30 ble, with g30 battery).
* If i press throttle fast - motor is pulsing 🤷.

I have video demonstration with problem, but i don't know how to upload video here.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]