An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello sir @Danyparis,

Just need to take off the battery from the bike, shunt the power cable from the BMS to the B+ of the battery !

After that, get any controler 350W or 500W for better acceleration & here you go !

:mrgreen:
lexfire wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 9:49 am
Hello sir @Danyparis,

Just need to take off the battery from the bike, shunt the power cable from the BMS to the B+ of the battery !

After that, get any controler 350W or 500W for better acceleration & here you go !

:mrgreen:
You are the king mate
You have some pics ?
dear lexfire thank you first of all for your contribution the problem I find is how to open the battery without damaging the box if you give us a demonstrative video and very detailed even with the reference of the controller and its link it will be nice of you , another question for the lights is what you managed to make them work with the display cordially, to extract the battery I found the solution, which is to after opening the location of the controller there is a plug black which comes from the battery holder take you the red file and the black one and you feed them with a current 5 volts and hoop the battery leaves waiting for your video if possible thank you
Traduction
cher lexfire merci tout dabord pour votre contribution le probleme que je trouve c'est le comment ouvrire la batterie sans domager le boitier si vous nous faites une video demonstrative et bien détaillée meme avec la reference du controleur et son lien ca sera gentille de votre part, une autre question pour les lumieres est ce que vous avez réussi à les faire fonctionner avec l'afficheur cordialement , pour extrair la batterie j'ai trouvé la solution, qui est de apres avoir ouvert l'emplacement du controleur il y a une fiche noir qui vient du porte batterie vous prener le file rouge et le noir et vous les alimentez avec un courant 5 volts et hoop la batterie sorte en attente de votre video si possible je vous remercie
Hello sir @bagnare ,

Your welcome ! I'm happy to help ... So, what i've done is actually the same as you ! I mean, i damaging a bit the box .. ( Only the top to take it out ).

To put it again on the bike with the box, here is what i've done :mrgreen: ... It's not really pretty, but very fonctionnal ! Because, if i want to swap with another battery, it's very sample ! As you can see here on my picture ...

To get lights ? Suuuure ! Very easy .. Get a DC - DC, here is one :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002 ... web201603_

This one is THE BEST because power is adjustable ! Hope it's gonna help !
Sir lexfire I would like to know are we talking about the same chosen because I am lime 3.0 electric scooter not the electric bike for the technique to take out the battery without degrading it I found a trick with a small battery has a 5v power supply and more and the battery comes out on its own

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]