An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Capt__kirk
Has anyone gotten their hands on a bird one scooter? The sticker on the side says Model 590. They supposedly launched these new scooters May 8th, 2019 in LA
By kennstar92
Was able to pick up a bird one from auction. After taking it apart, it looks like a pretty quality build. What did OP want to know about it?
By joeyfreshwater
kennstar92 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:02 am
Was able to pick up a bird one from auction. After taking it apart, it looks like a pretty quality build. What did OP want to know about it?

id like to see some pictures if you are kind enough to share
By Capt__kirk
kennstar92 wrote:

Were you able to convert it to personal use? If so how did you go about doing so? Also wondering if you were able to find some mechanism to make it foldable.
By XavWolffe
Any news on the bird one. Already seeing them at the impound auctions in town. Don't want to waste the money if we can't convert them.
By samzone
kennstar92 wrote:
i have one from a impound but all is different fron other scooter let see if we can work together to make it personal use first thing i going to try is put a es4 dashboard to see what happen i already order one at soon i get it i will post the the result the reason i choose to do that is because the blue 4 pin connector is identical to the es4 but the bird one scooter is little bit bigger but is 4 pin and all color match except for one the bird one is yellow,green,red and black and the es4 is blue,yellow,red and black let me know what you think
By Mr.GooGoo
samzone wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:00 pm
kennstar92 wrote:
i have one from a impound but all is different fron other scooter let see if we can work together to make it personal use first thing i going to try is put a es4 dashboard to see what happen i already order one at soon i get it i will post the the result the reason i choose to do that is because the blue 4 pin connector is identical to the es4 but the bird one scooter is little bit bigger but is 4 pin and all color match except for one the bird one is yellow,green,red and black and the es4 is blue,yellow,red and black let me know what you think
I think you're gonna fry that es4 board on this.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]