An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By absolutejdm
samzone wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:34 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEGkR9i1AHg
thats the link for the first video today i was to busy but i will make another video with the disassemble to show you guys how i connect everything and the another video on how to program the controller kit at soon i have a chance course enjoy
Is it the 24/36v or 36/48v ?? It gives two voltage options when I found the device. Please let me know.
By samzone
absolutejdm wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:01 am
samzone wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:34 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEGkR9i1AHg
thats the link for the first video today i was to busy but i will make another video with the disassemble to show you guys how i connect everything and the another video on how to program the controller kit at soon i have a chance course enjoy
Is it the 24/36v or 36/48v ?? It gives two voltage options when I found the device. Please let me know.
36v
By Dajaxta

Splice the battery cable from the bird and you'll see a few cables, you only need the two thick cables (red and black) connect it to the thickest black and red on your controller. Do that last tho, spliced into the bird wires so I can use the quick connects they have.

Black red and white on the controller is throttle. Run that to your bird throttle, black to black, red to red, the White to the middle color on your throttle weather it's blue or green it doesn't matter. Tip: I used the existing dashboard cable for this as it already runs to the handle bars and you won't need it anyways.

The green, blue and yellow connect to the bird motor/front tire. Splice the motor cable by the battery and ONLY use the 3 thick cables, the others are some type of signals ie tire lock/kick start. Notice the blue and yellow are reversed on my controller or throttle spins the motor backwards. Just flip the yellow and blue and wallahh.

Don't forget to keep the charger cable from charger port (Black and red cable in battery compartment) plugged in the battery so you can charge the battery.
By Joeblow12
Can you post the link for the controller that you used and can you also post a better picture of the throttle splice from the bird to the controller
By Joeblow12
This is the controller I used not sure if the hall throttle on this controller is supposed to connect to the bird throttle anyway I hooked everything up best I could and when I connected the battery to the controller small spark is that okay did I fry my controller
Help please

https://www.ebay.com/itm/36V-48V-350W-E ... 6157996008
Last edited by Joeblow12 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]