An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By samzone
hey guys i have a few bird ones for sale 100 dollar each let me know and also 3 lime 2.5 and jump more info please call 8635129097
By diamondrail
Where is the GPS and sim card located on these Bird Models? (I am not talking about the model with the white box on the front). This is the bird model that is completely black and is the new version...or latest version of their scooter?
Is there also a comprehensive tear-down written up somewhere?
By absolutejdm
It is located in the top portion where the headlights are at. You will need some Torx Non tamper bits to remove the cover and remove the brain. Disconnect the wire going into the circuit board and remove the sim located on the circuit board.
diamondrail wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:22 am
maxik wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2019 1:27 pm
590 board.
Where is this board located, any photos of a complete tear-down ?
thanks.
By absolutejdm
For anyone who is looking to convert a bird ONE, start from the beginning of this thread and read the posts. It will show and guide you to the proper video links to do so.
By MemeScreen
I ordered a 500w/1000w controller and LED display. It will take a while to get to me, but I will post my findings if I can get it to fit and how it preforms.
By Cheedo
I know everyone on here is all about that off the shelf controller life. But has anyone tried putting an M365 controller and dash on the Bird One? It looks like the dash will almost fit on the top and the controller should be able to manage the motor. Otherwise if I get my hands on one of these I’m just going to reverse engineer the controller and write my own custom software...
By Dalilreality
Hello. Has anyone tried to use a VESC, I think it's way better than cleaner than using the bulky chinese controllers. I think VESC are the route we should now take.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]