An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By hophamsean
Scooterm355 wrote:
Scooterm355 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:29 am
hophamsean wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:03 am

I can't get the brake light to work for the life of me lol. I was able to get the light to stay on, but how do you get it to only turn on when braking?
Here I have the lamp wires and brake wires.
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/J5v7bfY.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>J5v7bfY</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
Is yours making a weird noise when driving?
I’m also looking to just get my speed up to 20mph atleast it was going now it is making weird noise but driving now my battery died time to wait I have 2 more don’t feel like switching batteries tho lmfao anyone have a group or something to talk to each other faster WhatsApp maybe?
I haven't actually ridden on it yet, just use throttle and let the motor spins. Al sounds fine to me. Pm me for telegram group I created.

Any chance you got you brake lights working as it should? Brake lever and tail light come on?
By samzone
dont forget to stick the heatsink to the transistor i put mine inside the head where the headlight is and i grab power from the brown and white wires from the lamp plug that way i dont have to trow two wires from top bottom :D
By hophamsean
samzone wrote:Image
samzone wrote:dont forget to stick the heatsink to the transistor i put mine inside the head where the headlight is and i grab power from the brown and white wires from the lamp plug that way i dont have to trow two wires from top bottom :D
Looks awesome Sam!

Can't wait to try this to working once I get the connection right on the brake light lol.
By samzone
guys on my search to get more speed i trick the ground resistor and only get more torque and only gain like .6 miles but the torque was crazy power the motor even scream by all the new power but i remove the hack before blown something but this let me think a little because my conclusion is that the controller have some sort of top speed limit to 16 mph even if you set the controller to go as fast he can because i set my controller all the way top speed but at the end looks like the top speed is 16mph i may try to find out a way around it without burn the controller maybe disconnect the speed sensor just to see if that do the trick let see what happen
By samzone
Scooterm355 wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:38 pm
samzone wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:47 pm
guys on my search to get more speed i trick the ground resistor and only get more torque and only gain like .6 miles but the torque was crazy power the motor even scream by all the new power but i remove the hack before blown something but this let me think a little because my conclusion is that the controller have some sort of top speed limit to 16 mph even if you set the controller to go as fast he can because i set my controller all the way top speed but at the end looks like the top speed is 16mph i may try to find out a way around it without burn the controller maybe disconnect the speed sensor just to see if that do the trick let see what happen
We need someone that can get in contact with factory that makes these controllers or get a higher rated controller and try again? I feel this scooter can put out a lot more according to it went 20mph when bird had it running
make sure to set the wheel size to 5.5 to get accurate mph readings this scooter will never put 40mph
By absolutejdm
samzone wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:40 am
Sam, are you able to make a video to show us how to wire the voltage step down and also the tail lights? it would help a lot of people using the scooter at night time. Thanks.
By samzone
absolutejdm wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:18 pm
samzone wrote:
Sam, are you able to make a video to show us how to wire the voltage step down and also the tail lights? it would help a lot of people using the scooter at night time. Thanks.
if i have time tomorrow i will make a video about lighting connection
By absolutejdm
samzone wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:06 am
absolutejdm wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:18 pm
samzone wrote:
if i have time tomorrow i will make a video about lighting connection
Thank you!!
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]