An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
I have 2 skips from auction and was wondering if anyone has hacked or liberated one? Before I crack it open I figured I would ask and see if anyone knew of a compatible controller or the firmware or programming necessary to disable the ball and chain it has micro usb slot in throttle/display unit which I assume is Bluetooth. I want to keep it simple but I am ready to if necessary swap controllers and bt unit/display. I know this scoot has a massive battery in it and bad *ss lighting already so to liberate it would be nice. Help please my fellow :ugeek: expert rule benders
Bleebleblatt wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:40 pm
I have 2 skips from auction and was wondering if anyone has hacked or liberated one? Before I crack it open I figured I would ask and see if anyone knew of a compatible controller or the firmware or programming necessary to disable the ball and chain it has micro usb slot in throttle/display unit which I assume is Bluetooth. I want to keep it simple but I am ready to if necessary swap controllers and bt unit/display. I know this scoot has a massive battery in it and bad *ss lighting already so to liberate it would be nice. Help please my fellow :ugeek: expert rule benders
I have access to 1st gen motor controllers. If you can provide an auction receipt proving you got these scooters legally im happy to help get you the parts you need

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]