An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Mehvix
blackscampi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:30 am
i have a lime scooter abondoned for 4 months on me private terrain.
i readed the topic for hours but everybody speaks about he bird models wich have es...
now i'am stuck i try to find new motherbord and dashbord for lime
is it possible now yes or no

thanks
HI, did you find a way? I'm also interested, thanks!
By Keelan Matthews
Mehvix wrote:
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 6:01 am
Great!

BUY:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36V-48V ... 4c4dIWqVWb

& if you don't have them already a set of Torx Security Screw Drivers or Bits. (Star Shape * with hole in middle) - Refer to screws on scooter if you're having trouble.

Once purchased send me a message and I'll tell you all the schematics and stuff on how to connect it to the existing Lime wheel throttle etc..
Hi I also have a 2.5 gen that I'm trying to repair, could you explain me what I need to do ?
Thanks for the help
What's the problem?
By Tom coh
Hello,

I've got a lime 2.5 and i'd like to have some advice.
First, is that a good scooter to turn?
Also, is it possible to get a tutorial or something on how to unmount it and how to change the motor controller.
I thank you in avance 😊

By Tuco1
yeswhat478 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 pm
The battery is held in place with the two lower screws on each side of the tube (just above the two bolt clamp).
You'll want to get the tube off and then there is a metal plate with allen keys sandwiching a piece of rubber between the metal plate and battery, you'll want to take it out before the battery slides out.

The battery has 4 wires. Two fat and two thinner. The thin ones are to charge it, is that so?
By yeswhat478
Tuco1 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:56 am
yeswhat478 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 10:08 pm
The battery is held in place with the two lower screws on each side of the tube (just above the two bolt clamp).
You'll want to get the tube off and then there is a metal plate with allen keys sandwiching a piece of rubber between the metal plate and battery, you'll want to take it out before the battery slides out.

The battery has 4 wires. Two fat and two thinner. The thin ones are to charge it, is that so?
Thats right
By ericsonne2621
Hello,
Would it be possible to detail the particularities of the connection of the controller / generic motherboard Ali on the cables of the file 2.5.
I think there is no need to connect the son of Hall effect sensors of the new controller since the engine of the 2.5 does not! But am I waiting for confirmation?
On the other hand what are the learning threads of the alie controller used for?
Is it possible to have a detailed diagram of the connections knowing that the new controller does not fit in the place of the old one and that it is therefore not necessary to place it in the front green box after emptying its contents ...
So there are welds to provide to extend the original son seems to me it.
But all is for the moment that theoretical and I would like to know more before the implementation
By ledjay
I bought the same scooter without the green box (all the cables inside that box are missing), do you think it will be possible to use it if theses wires are missing ?
i m going through the posts to find out what I need to make it work (dashboard + controller)
thanks
By A.Cohen
I am new to this forum and saw this post. I have the controller box you referenced and a lime 2.5, can you point me in the direction of the schematics to get everything connected and working?
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Great!

BUY:

& if you don't have them already a set of Torx Security Screw Drivers or Bits. (Star Shape * with hole in middle) - Refer to screws on scooter if you're having trouble.

Once purchased send me a message and I'll tell you all the schematics and stuff on how to connect it to the existing Lime wheel throttle etc..
By Foggrey
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Great!

BUY:

I purchased one of these at auction and I was hoping you could share these schematics with me as well. I thought to just tinker with it for a bit, but I would be very appreciative! Thank you.
By mr_chatterton
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Great!

BUY:

Would also like to see schematics, sharing is caring : ) Thank you!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]