An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Jaitruesc
Sc00tr wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:13 pm
There's another thread discussing this, use the top search bar and search "lime 2.5" and it should show up.
Jaitruesc wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:42 am
Hi! Could someone please explain the full process of the parts I need to buy and replace (and how to replace them) for the Lime-S SZ 2.5 gen? I'm new here and will really appreciate some help as I'm looking forward to have one hacked
I receive an error when searching for the model...

The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: lime 2 5.
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.

Could you please send me the link? I've read the long thread (101 pages) but still don't understand what to do in terms of "parts to remove", "parts to buy" or "parts to replace with the ones bought".
Thank you in advance
By birdgang
math wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:32 am
I'm using a Key, Also got the front light to work and the rear light to be able to be On all the time :)

I prefer rear brake light to be on 100% rather than just 100% when braking as it gives better visability of yourself to others around you.

So,

rear light working
front light working
Key'd ignition + secret switch
and scooter working very nicely
I have the same setup that you're running, but I haven't been able to hook up an on/off switch or get the lights to work. How did you end up wiring those?
By math
I just wired the lights so one of the 3 phases of the motor it will be on 33% of the time while the wheel moves.

Also, you can put in a capacitor and a blocking diode to have the light on 100% of the time while the scooter is in motion ( moving )

the key switch is my own thing.

I also put in a hidden switch on the bike, so without the hidden switch + key switch the scooter won't run.
By Marte
math wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:35 pm
George5867 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:07 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:22 am
This is the 2.5 Gen Lime. Made specifically for lime by Chinese company I keep forgetting the name of. Lol . I believe most of the limes out there are that model...
Thanks! You mean Xiaomi? Was wondering if these were possible to turn into a personal Scooter.
It should be, I'm currently working on my own.

I just need a charger now... Struggling to find one locally.

What plug does it use ?

Hi, can you tell us some specs from this scooter?
- Motor nominal power? (250W, 300W, the same as M365 Pro?)
- Battery nominal Voltage and Capacity? (36V? 7.8Ah? similar as M365? )

Regards

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]