An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Edmund
@Freebird With the weight of Bird's new scooter (38.6 lbs) the motor must be more powerful than the zero. It goes up to 18 mph and they claim it has a faster take off.

On a side note - The number of scooters on the Beltline is out of control!
By Freebird
@Edmund Re: beltline scooters

173 scooters available to ride in less than one block area - on a wash-out 100% rainy saturday :lol:
Bolt, lime, bird, lyft included - Jump, wheels, etc not included.
By Mark Harrison
Wow that's wild.. I think they must have moved them all to Nashville.. almost 90% bird zeros here. Absolutely no m365s anymore.

Do you still have lots of m365s down there?

They probably rotate them city to city.
By Mark Harrison
Thinking about starting a thread (if there isn't one already) that is just about different scooter sightings.. so we can all have a better understanding of what each town has and keep up with the trends.

I can at least keep everyone updated on what Nashville has :)
By Sktrmkgvn
Edmund wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:21 pm
galstaf wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:54 pm
Just spotted one in ATL today. Not seen another in ages.
Ran across a BirdOne in ATL today at Ponce City Market.
The Bird Zero rides very well!!!! You are a little higher up and feel super tall because of the larger tires....trees branches may decapitate people....overall its fast!! Very smooth and brakes surprisingly soft.....you can make any cool tire.marks like the olden days lol. Enjoy!!!! :D
By speedwayminipro4
Scooter_sensai wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:18 am

I found a skip speedway and have taken it apart and bought a controller and LCD display for it. Can anyone help me with how to get it going? The wiring clips dont match up with the new controller and I've gotten as far as getting the display to turn on and the motor to turn but its VERY weak. Can someone please help or give advice!? thanks!
u ever find help for it
By lurkinglime
Mark Harrison wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 am
Thinking about starting a thread (if there isn't one already) that is just about different scooter sightings.. so we can all have a better understanding of what each town has and keep up with the trends.

I can at least keep everyone updated on what Nashville has :)
I think this would be a great idea. I'm in Nashville as well. I occasionally take a drive to see what's new. Seems like none of the providers are bringing their new gear to Nashville. Completely counterintuitive to me, since you'd expect in response to all the folks calling for the scooter exodus they would want to put their best foot forward. At least that way they could say they're making improvements and continuing to offer better/safer options. They're all going to be contending for the coveted 2-3 contracts in a month or two. I really do not get it. We still have the craptastic ES4's for Spin, Jump and Lyft. Lime is still pushing the same model they've had for a year. Bird just recently replaced almost everything with Zero model scooters. Bolt actually has a unique design, that is comfortable to ride, but I've seen posts of their bigger better offering on here as well (it's got a swapable 48v battery). The nicest and most up-to-date scooters we had were the Gotcha version, but they've already pulled up stakes and rolled out of town. I'm ready for bigger wheels with more power and dual fork suspension.
By Dclark1904
I live in San Diego and every fleet is moving to these. I just saw a New Spin bike and it was a version of the zero.
But, their feet is mostly segway max's. The new Lime scoooter is also a zero or something very similar. we also have Lyft's but their the new segway max. Down here Birds fleet is all zeros. thousands of them.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]