An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.

Jcg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 am
For Bird zéro i use wire rj45 8 wires on tube , 3 for brake ,3 for throttle and 2 for front light. I use universal contrôler with LCD
I use one stepdown de/de concerter for front light.
Actuality i use 40v for light deck, red light stop and white light is on when I powered light with lcd control.
But my question , Has anyone managed to operate the brake light when you press the brake?
I burned the front light because i didnt know it was a 40v output ... how did make your lights work with 40v??

bnabil88 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:24 pm
Jcg wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:47 am
For Bird zéro i use wire rj45 8 wires on tube , 3 for brake ,3 for throttle and 2 for front light. I use universal contrôler with LCD
I use one stepdown de/de concerter for front light.
Actuality i use 40v for light deck, red light stop and white light is on when I powered light with lcd control.
But my question , Has anyone managed to operate the brake light when you press the brake?
I burned the front light because i didnt know it was a 40v output ... how did make your lights work with 40v??
There not 40 volts there 12 v & the headlight is only 4.5 volts I know already went threw 3 headlights & 2 sets of running lights .

By Whokwhok
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Witch circuit did u use just a regular 350w controller board

By Jcg
Posts LikeBB LikeBB
For Europe
42V 2A Remplacement Chargeur Adaptateur Adaptateur de Chargeur pour Vélo électrique Chargeur de Batterie pour Xiaomi Tableau de Dérive de Monocycle à équilibrage Automatique, 2 Roues(Prise EU)

Thanks for the additional information and your opi[…]

120v available so dual 60 in series and then you W[…]

You don't have to do any of this I know a way with[…]

NineBot Max - Attempt

I wonder if there is just some password/lock becau[…]