An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Kiki626 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:15 am
Mattro wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:32 pm
xdencio wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:13 am
And now i have two☺️☺️☺️
Hello, congratulations for your two scooters bird zero, can you send me the connections of your cables on your controller please, it will help me a lot .. just a photo .. I am a beginner in this area ..
Thank you :?:
I have a spare controller similar to the one in this picture. Does anyone know how to change the 350w controller to output higher wattage ? Perhaps by modifying the shunts on the back of the board? Otherwise i'll sell this to someone cheap its not even opened i'll ship
Yes I did this exact thing, however only for testing purposes for a very short time. I bypassed the shunt with a copper wire to enable higher output power to determine if a higher wattage controller would give more power. I only ran it this way for about 5 seconds to test it, any more would surely fry the board. These things are so cheap id just recommend keeping it for parts and buying the controller you want.
Bono wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:02 am
akha wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:33 am
I "emulated" the COM Box UART
Bird knows about this
Can we please resolve this mystery how to hack Bird Zero (Election F350 aka. "The tank")?

What is this connector responsible for? Should we use it to emulate UART or just bridge wire connection.

Ps. This is driving me crazy :)
still waiting if what he claims is true, or just wants to be noticed 😒
UnicycleSanta wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:53 am
Kiki626 wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:15 am
Mattro wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:32 pm

Hello, congratulations for your two scooters bird zero, can you send me the connections of your cables on your controller please, it will help me a lot .. just a photo .. I am a beginner in this area ..
Thank you :?:
I have a spare controller similar to the one in this picture. Does anyone know how to change the 350w controller to output higher wattage ? Perhaps by modifying the shunts on the back of the board? Otherwise i'll sell this to someone cheap its not even opened i'll ship
Yes I did this exact thing, however only for testing purposes for a very short time. I bypassed the shunt with a copper wire to enable higher output power to determine if a higher wattage controller would give more power. I only ran it this way for about 5 seconds to test it, any more would surely fry the board. These things are so cheap id just recommend keeping it for parts and buying the controller you want.
Thanks for the info that's really helpful, I'll save my money for a VESC or flipsky controller - be nice to figure out how to hook it up to a arduino so we can control the dashboard itself. You just have to send correct hex values and the dashboard will register the speed. Figuring out the protocol being used to transfer information over the serial lines will take some effort though.

Be nice if someone leaked some documentation about these things.
About the bluetooth module inside scooter, can someone check if his Android phone will connect to his Bird?

Application package can be found here (.apk - so you need to allow "untrusty" vendors to install app): http://www.electisan.com/okwap/#

Account need to be created in order to access APP.

Bluetooth PIN is: 0000 (or 1234) - may be required to prior connect through phone settings

Ps. you need to press Electisan logo in order to display BT devices.
Bono wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:52 pm
About the bluetooth module inside scooter, can someone check if his Android phone will connect to his Bird?

Application package can be found here (.apk - so you need to allow "untrusty" vendors to install app): http://www.electisan.com/okwap/#

Account need to be created in order to access APP.

Bluetooth PIN is: 0000 (or 1234) - may be required to prior connect through phone settings

Ps. you need to press Electisan logo in order to display BT devices.
It will likely not connect, the bluetooth module is actually on the ZK102 tracker / IOT module so the scooter has no native bluetooth.
Last edited by Kiki626 on Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bono wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:33 pm
when I bridge those two cables, scooter lights up and then goes down - why is that :P?
AND when it's bridge motor and (scooter light up for a few sec) wheel is on like neutral gear
How did you decide to connect those two? Its obviously doing something but unless we know what those connectors are and what signals they have we cant really determine why its behaving that way.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]