An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Hello,

Can somebody tell me which colors are the original brake wires on the Bird Zero ?

I actually already know they are black/green/red but they are passing thru the original display ... and after the display I don't know which colors they are :roll:

I want to connect the black/grey/red wires as it is describe on the Bob Moon diagram :
Just finished reading through the thread as well as reading most of the m365 and ninebot threads. So it seems the best working method for the Zero is to buy the 350w controller from amazon (linked below) and wire it all up? This will not give dash functionality however I plan to install a battery voltage display and an on/off switch which is really all I need to make it work. I read some people saying there are problems with low end power, however it seems like it should work just fine if wired correctly.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DB ... UTF8&psc=1

Edit: The controller will be arriving soon, I am fairly certain I will be able to get this to work easily. It appears that the thumb throttle can be reused and I will be using a buck converter to change the 36v to 5v to see if the stock dash can be reused. I will also be installing a connector in the steering stem that allows the wiring to be disconnected when taking the handlebars off, making it easier to stow away in a vehicle. If this all works out I will make a step by step guide on how to do this conversion, as there doesn't appear to be one yet.
you could put the ES4 Guts into a Bird Zero.... it JUST fits but you have to drill some holes and make the external battery fit on there.

Overall its a much smoother ride but granted a bit heavier than the ES4 was. Difficulty was like 6 out of 10

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]