An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Good luck! I’m anxious to see your response about dealing with the IOT board. I have messed with it myself and found that I was able to almost take ownership of the file system . If you want to compare notes feel free to pm me or maybe hit me up on discord same name.

Edit: anyone want to sell their IOT board and original controller (wiring in tact) let me know I might be interested in having you ship it to me.
Last edited by Kiki626 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you convert this way don’t expect it to have a lot of low end power, it also makes a horrible noise because that controller isn’t truly sine wave. +1 for waiting for a better method - I tried the Chinese controller method and I wasn’t happy , ended up just putting my es4 guts into the zero and I’m much more pleased.
Kiki626 wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:01 pm
If you convert this way don’t expect it to have a lot of low end power, it also makes a horrible noise because that controller isn’t truly sine wave. +1 for waiting for a better method - I tried the Chinese controller method and I wasn’t happy , ended up just putting my es4 guts into the zero and I’m much more pleased.
Hmm, that's weird. I converted 2 Zero's using those eBay Chinese universal controllers and they work fine. No weird noises. It sucks going up hills but that's also because I'm a fat *ss. My chick is 100lbs lighter than me (I'm 5'9", 210lbs) and she flies up hill on the Zero.
@Kiki626 I’m wondering if you might have had the power cables plugged into the motor incorrectly earlier on in this thread like page 2 or 3 someone had a similar problem and it’s because they needed to swap around the green blue or yellow wires from the controller to the motor to make it run smoothly and quietly you might have the same issue but didn’t know at the time that’s what was causing it :|
Colburn wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:08 am
Pez wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm
Man I love what you have done with the ZERO .. This is a must have item for sure . To bad everyone out in the streets are beat to hell and have bald tires front and back ..total hunks of sh*t
Where do you live ? There’s a ton in Santa Monica.
hi. i recently came into a rental ninebot es2 through legal means and i have changed the controller but i cant get it to cut on. should i change the dashboard too?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]