An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
freebox75 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:44 pm
Do you know what 18650 cells they are using inside the 36V 12.8Ah battery ?
I'm asking this question to determine the discharge current .
I can check it for sure later today.
I believe it’s: https://www.ecplaza.net/products/panaso ... ry_4486549

In 10x4 setup
DevinL wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:04 pm
This is my GF, I have Olive green one and I'm working on another ES4, hers has a little wear on the paint but it use to be nicer :D
How do you lock it up with that cable? Just go through the rear wheel?

Also no luck still on the controller for the zero. Not sure what I'm missing. Have matched all the like colors together as all pictures and advice have told me too. Not getting any progress
freebox75 wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:49 am
Bono wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:04 am
Try button to turn it on
Are you sure ?
Asaik the electisan F350 uses NCR18650BD cells but what about the Bird zero (which is not the same model exactly)? Did you open it ?
I’m not sure
Just tried this Ali express controller on an ES4 and I have the same outcome, i hear the motor engage but no movement or response, I've come down to the conclusion, it has to be this cheap controller,

I'll order another one from Amazon and see where it takes me
DevinL wrote:
Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:30 am
Just tried this Ali express controller on an ES4 and I have the same outcome, i hear the motor engage but no movement or response, I've come down to the conclusion, it has to be this cheap controller,

I'll order another one from Amazon and see where it takes me
Can you link the one you order and it seems to not work?
I figured out my controller and had it running. None of my connections were permanent..
(I have the "controller throttle kit" coming in the mail. I was able to use a different generic controller/throttle sooner and wanted to give it a go)

I used electrical tape and sometimes a thicker gauge wire as a "jumper" to join connections.

I have a second thinner red wire coming from the power cable of my controller. I connected that back to the thicker wire and I was up and running.

I came across this photo in another thread , immediately went to try the said wiring and I was riding it around an hour later.

I'd like to clean up my connections and possibly get power to some of the lights. Also find the right combination for phase as I had the noisy motor at times. A fix was to accelerate very slow until I got up to speed. The Zero w/ generic was keeping up with a stock es4.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]