An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Masev6199
07Gevish wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
Colburn wrote:
Amazing , thanks man ! Any soldering required ?
It's not quite plug and play. I took off the connectors from original control board and soldered them on to the new one. Also soldered the throttle connectors to the new controller. Warning. After you finished connecting controller to the motor and throttle but before you connect the battery make sure 2 dark green wires on the new controller arent connected to each other or it will cause the motor to engage as soon as you plug the battery in.
So I got it wired up but it keeps jerking how do I fix this
By Masev6199
Masev6199 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Colburn wrote:
It's not quite plug and play. I took off the connectors from original control board and soldered them on to the new one. Also soldered the throttle connectors to the new controller. Warning. After you finished connecting controller to the motor and throttle but before you connect the battery make sure 2 dark green wires on the new controller arent connected to each other or it will cause the motor to engage as soon as you plug the battery in.
Do I have connect the white wire from the Motor to something ?
By 07Gevish
Masev6199 wrote:
Masev6199 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm
07Gevish wrote:

Do I have connect the white wire from the Motor to something ?
No, the white one is a hall sensor so don't worry about it. If it jerks and stops you have to interchange the 3 main motor wires around. Here is diagram that will help.
By 365GUY
I have a zero motor on the rear of my 365 and it’s working fine, however I don’t feel much of a difference between the 365 motor, should I be running a different firmware? If so can anyone suggest a good firmware?
Thanks
By Ni Go
07Gevish wrote:
Colburn wrote:
Thank man, do you have a schema or a picture of the work done?
I'm a complete beginner!
By RyanH43165
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
Does this maintain the factory battery controller?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]