An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Scootydoo wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm
souljah978 wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:52 pm
How do you remove the dash plastic? need to access wires near the handlebar.
Two options really.
If you dont care about the cover or wont be needing it, you can crack it open with just about any blunt tool.

If you plan on salvaging the cover for reuse, you need to carefully take a razor or sharp knife and patiently run along the bottom edges of it where you can see the layer of glue. Take care not to go too deep(approx. 1/4 inch is ok) and once you are done, carefully lift up the cover and slice through any sections that might still be attached with glue.
I got it off with a hammer and a flat head without doing any major damage
By chabro343
That hallway looks like Camden, haha. I actually got myself the same exact model. Now I am looking to unlock it. So only way around it is to purchase those two items from amazon that you posted? After you install it, does it start smoothly? Thank you
By Mikepaiz
Self study-learning wire-intelligent wire-smart wire etc. usually single green sometimes white plugs into itself plug in when motor goes correct by using throttle power off unplug and there you go but must have hall sensors plugged in in order to work or just simply switch two of the three phase cables period :mrgreen:
By burni720
Sorry if this question is redundant, I searched for it but found nothing.
Can someone tell me how to remove the red back lights to replace them? I only found one screw under the rubber surface. Is there another one somewhere or some other trick to open it?
By Meek one
I did it, you. A bird zero, new controller old throttle no lights or display just the motor.. It's so fast! Just wanted to thank you all for the help. I just read everything here over a few times and I'm new to all this, but happy I figured it all out! Maybe I'll post pictures cold my success
By jamiesj410
burni720 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
Sorry if this question is redundant, I searched for it but found nothing.
Can someone tell me how to remove the red back lights to replace them? I only found one screw under the rubber surface. Is there another one somewhere or some other trick to open it?
1 screw & they slide out
By jamiesj410
Meek one wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:30 pm
I did it, you. A bird zero, new controller old throttle no lights or display just the motor.. It's so fast! Just wanted to thank you all for the help. I just read everything here over a few times and I'm new to all this, but happy I figured it all out! Maybe I'll post pictures cold my success
U should see it with 2 battery’s & solid 10” tires !! I’m 240 pounds & it will climb any hill !
By Juljulo
Hi,
I have a problem with a new f350. I replaced the controller and the accelerator respecting the colors of the cables. the wheel turns correctly but only a few seconds 30s. the display and the engine stops. you must disconnect and reconnect the controller for it to work again. could you help me please i have read the forum but not found
By Zou
Hi Juljulo, you need to bypass the BMS. Search for this in the forum. Basically you'll have to get the battery pack out, then drill a hole to a specific spot to solder a cable. This cable access to the raw output of the battery pack, without security. This can be pretty dangerous so please be very careful and use proper tools. Good luck !

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]