An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Scottpterodactyl
I'm still wondering why there's a jumper wire in the picture from the FCC website. Has anyone tried to solder that on and put it back together? What would happen?
By SENS_DEP
ones in my area have a different "motherboard" clearly its patched with some other firmware or wired differently.

Is anyone selling an OEM motherboard? (the thing that goes in the stem, below the dash)
By Ayden619
Got mine all apart just tryna figure out how I get this bad boy going got the stock speed controller out but has many other mother boards
By knynxy@gmail.com
Scottpterodactyl wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:48 pm
I'm still wondering why there's a jumper wire in the picture from the FCC website. Has anyone tried to solder that on and put it back together? What would happen?
Yes , I done the little wire bridge as shown in the fcc page and all it does is prevents the bike from shutting its self off as you then have to actually hit the power button to shut it off and it completely stops the head light and disco lights from shutting off at all so that would need to toggle switch
By Ayden619
Anyone successfully convert one of these help me I'm serious and very interested to get it going got it all apart
By GigEconomy
Ayden619 wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:59 am
Got mine all apart just tryna figure out how I get this bad boy going got the stock speed controller out but has many other mother boards

any luck? I'm trying to just "hotwire" it....ya know just get it to go forward. Don't want any lights, music, bluetooth, etc.

I've got it completely disassembled. I've tried splicing the throttle wires directly into the black, red, and green wires coming from the stock motor controller. No luck. I'm trying to bypass the main board in the neck by the handlebars.

Do I need to do something with the blue / yellow wires for the "power on" button?

How can I charge the battery? It's got the goofy VGA style connector.
By Ayden619
Theres something stopping it from being hotwire I belive idk what to do at this point has anyone had in success in these please help will mean alot
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yeah the vga crazy looking power port is over kill. More or less a dumby port to get you confused. If you remove the end cap you will see that all the little pin terminal connections are not even used . Only the traditional 2 pins +POS and neg- are used. Once you remove the 4 screws holding the end cap of the battery you will see the red + and black- corresponding colored wires
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yeah the vga crazy looking power port is over kill. More or less a dumby port to get you confused. If you remove the end cap you will see that all the little pin terminal connections are not even used . Only the traditional 2 pins +POS and neg- are used. Once you remove the 4 screws holding the end cap of the battery you will see the red + and black- corresponding colored wires

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]