An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.

By knynxy@gmail.com
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the fucker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get shit going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
Skyexbluu liked this

By El cesse
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 am
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the fucker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get shit going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
Sounds amazing, if you have the time I will be glad if you could show how to do it. I don’t live in the USA. But it will be good to know how to convert it.

Thanks in advance To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

By Stevekeil
David Banner wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:32 am
If anyone is interested I have 2 ecu's (motherboards) and a set of matching RFID keys to each one for these wheels bikes.

$100 each.
Yes I would like one if you can text me at 661-208-5345

By Seta648
Buy a new brushless motor controller $15 on eBay and a key switch $3 and a on/offs witch $2 and replaced that's all. You don't have the screen but you can get a good ride.

By 323HW420
Generic controller. Replace the push button power switch and light switch with a on/off toggle switch. Everything will work except display. 350w controller gets 17mph.

Flashing firmware but does not run faster

Hi! I'm having problems getting a higher speed th[…]

Xiaomi M365 won't turn on

Ey! have the same issue, any clue?

If I se one tomorrow I could take more pictures. I[…]

same problem did you solve somehow? https://i.img[…]