An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By knynxy@gmail.com
I've mentioned before on one of these blogs associated with the wheels bike hopefully trying to locate someone with enough brains to collaborate with my findings but for some reason my account just went MIA and the post went with it but anyways, the bike has three communication options not counting the bs iot pay to ride gps box. It has a classic Bluetooth board that has the colored lights connected to it that does nothing and can't do sh*t but play your music then it has a Low energy BLE 4.0 chip that's the little square chip located on the PCB board that the throttle wires are ran from. Prior to me mentioning that they had left the chip name the default name (wtf ever China co.) It pointed me to research (not a easy find) a long form pdf data sheet associated with the chip and that's when I seen that it also had a factory default password. So figuring these wag people done cut every other corner (definitely not saving sh*t) I figured they may have left the password at default and I found that they did. Either 111111 or 123456 or 000000 but I done a test on a more recent one and noticed that they are not left at default status anymore. A quick fix for that is to simply unplug power source ( I mean definitely unplug it) don't call yourself Mr. Steady hands bc it is one touchy biych and the very smallest error and it's fuckedd. Any ways unplug board and take a paper clip (pipe scrapper at my place) and bend it accordingly to use to bridge pin 1 to pin 9 for 30 second then remove bridge power off bike then once you power back on then the password will be returned to default . You can't just use any app to connect either because you have to be able to pair and bond in order to make / manipulate any changes. It has to be a ble low energy apk. It needs to give option to pair then prompt option to bond. Anyways I dropped my research giving minor heart to the corner cutting co. And wife yelling about my weird Hobby's that made me not want to research how to send the AT commands and uuid codes and all that sh*t. Also if you bridge pin 1 (3.7v pin) to pin 9 (Reset pin) 15 seconds should do a soft reset ( "recommend" but may not help but 30 seconds or more creates a hard reset "full factory reset on the ble chip. Also you only have 30 seconds to make bridge ( connect pin 1 to 9) after power on otherwise reset option is locked. Hopefully one of you smart bastards figure some sh*t out. Also 3rd chip is behind lcd FM107520 that's where I think the money is at. I would say at a $1 chip cost it would be simple to heat remove replace and ride on. Later people love your help thanks
By Moto2
I just saw that someone named Ian sold a Wheels bike on offer up for $1600 about 7 months ago. Ian claimed it was NOT an ex-rental and it came with the unlock card. Only one problem... you can see the screw holes where Wheels put the 3 party stand-alone GPS tracker box in front of the back wheel... SO it can be done! But How? Ian of Santa Monica would you like to Share? :D

https://offerup.com/item/detail/723112326/
By knynxy@gmail.com
I definitely know exactly how to get them running with swapping out the speed controller. I just haven't had the time to look into the stock controller as I have to much stuff going on right now. You can order a brushless speed controller on Amazon or eBay ect. And I can install it no problem. You can get them for less than $20. I have all the needed tools. I live in West LA near Westwood and Expo. I don't anticipate on dragging my *ss along with my tool bag further than 2.5 miles unless dollar signs speak other wise. Just don't waist my time and I'm down to get as many of them dam bikes running as you can collect. All conversions / repairs I can do must be done on your own bike and how ever you got it I could give a sh*t less, as I don't care, don't want to know , don't want to find out none of that bs. If you have a bike you somehow own and need it running then get a brushless speed controller 36/48V 250+ speed controller (order me one as well and we have a deal) and send me a email and let's get it going. I run a crazy schedule but im always awake. Go figure, but anyways I'm dam good with anything ebike or scooter just let me know knynxy@gmail.com
By Ayden619
Okay my next step is seeing if I can get money to order a speed controller I know how to get it going now most likely
Last edited by Ayden619 on Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Bee-Rad
Ayden619 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:04 pm
cash app me and I'll help you
No offense but literally every post of yours is just asking for spoon-fed instructions to hotwire one of these without spending a single dime despite 25 pages of posts clearly proving that’s not possible... I can’t imagine what sort of “help” anyone can expect
By Moto2
Dweez wrote:
Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:04 pm
Did anybody get a WHEELS scooter goin?
I did it with a 3rd party controller a 48 volt 350W. (small enough to fit in the frame) the headlight and taillight are 48v too so this is an easy hookup. I changed the headlight switch with one that has a click on / click off switch and a horn button (the ones on the wheels bikes don't stay on) if you order the controller with the screen on the throttle it is a clean install. I used a separate screen (but nowhere to mount it) So I am in the process of changing it. I am also hooking up a horn as they make a 48v one too.
if you get a 48v to 5v (USB) buck converter you can also hook up the USB plug to charge your phone.
AND
Get a Bluetooth LED controller to use the color lights. (powered off the 5v buck converter.
you can also put a small LED battery meter behind the original dash screen if you want.

I am thinking of making a 2 wheel drive version (already successfully mounted a motor wheel in front forks)
just need to work out dual controllers and a mounting a second battery

links to parts I used
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3304853 ... 4c4dIWoyAp
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3259113 ... 4c4dTs0Wbd
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3301250 ... 4c4dGnSSXx
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3296343 ... 4c4dtqhfoL
By Scooterperson1
JujuG wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:12 pm
Gmegherdich wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:32 am
Hey guys I'm new to the Forum
Its is very simple solution could be done with out replacing any parts. I have been reading about the wheel ebike, plus other scooter brands that people have post up. It's a good forum everyone helping to resolve and issue with a scooter.

BRIRD
LIME
SPIN
TUKTUK
JUMP
WHEELS
LYFT
JUMP
AND 40 + MORE.

ITS VERY SIMPLE TO BUY ONE AT AUCTION AND MAKE INTO PERSONAL.
BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.

I WILL NOT ONLY SHOW YOU BUT TELL YOU HOW SIMPLE IT IS.
#1 WHEELS WHICH COULD ONLY BE USED WITH APP. BUT WHO MAKES WHEELS. The real name is called (daibot Iwalk urban 2 scooters. Which could be purchased from Europe .
#2 when you come across one at the auction and you buy it but want to make it work for personal very simple.
Plus the secret to unlock all major brands very easily don within 1 to 5 minutes.
If anyone out there wants to know how please let me know and it must be purchased not stolen. Well in reality the CITY OFFICIALS SAI ANYTHING ON THE SIDEWALKS ,SCOOTERS,OR ITEMS AS FAR AS BICYCLES IF ITS ON THE GROUND OR A SCOOTER STANDING THERE. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT DOESN'T BELONG NO ANYBODY BECAUSE ITS A RENTAL. THAT WAS THE DAY WHEN UCLA WESTWOOD ARE OF LOS ANGELS ALL STUDENTS AND REGULAR PEOPLE PASSING BY. EVERYONE STARTED TO GO CRAZY AND THROUGH AWAY ,DAMAGED, BROK PARTS AND TREW IT DOWN FROM BUILDINGS OVER 3 floor TO 15 FLOORs.and broke over 2000 + scooters and ebikes.
All ended up at auctions or people got it from the streets but.
WHAT IM SAYING IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST THE WAY TO DO IT. :D :?: :?: :?: :ITS MY PASSION JUST SOME THINKING AND LESS TALKING.
JUST PLEASE THINK HOW A CAR WORKS ESPECIALLY THIS DAYS. BLUETOOTH, RFID,NFC, BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOOSE YOU RFID KEY FOB OF YOUR CAR
:o :shock: :shock: :shock: IT COST MORE THAN $300 TO $2000 TO REMAKE THE KEY BY THE FACTORY.
But a locksmith does it for $50 to $300.

Now we came back to the scooters how they built just compare you will get your answer. Or let me kn8
How do I do it. I have a wheel’s bike.
Anyone get a response from this guy?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]