An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By David Banner
Back Slash Krash wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:01 am
Made by INMOTION and the battery and gps are childsplay to remove. A simple giggler key and a couple torx screws. The gps is literally n a box and unattached to the bike
They are iWalk Urban 2 bikes

Simple yes. For the most part. They put some of the GPS units in the actual frame along with the one on the back

There arent many like that tho just a hand full
By TJSplash
I work as an Uber driver and picked up one of the executives for the Wheels bike ride-sharing. They have a secondary GPS unit hidden inside one of the tubes on it
By wildguyinlax
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:57 pm
there was a guy who selling it, he told me he got it from police auction, but i think he work as wheels mech
i assume its the same rfid key for all of them ? or? i thought this may help people get closer to hacking this bike. the controller for the non wheels bike has different pins.. here is the breakdown by the fcc\

https://fccid.io/2AOVKEBIKE-U2/Internal ... os-3739742
By David Banner
No all the RFID keys are different.
wildguyinlax wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:48 pm
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:57 pm
there was a guy who selling it, he told me he got it from police auction, but i think he work as wheels mech
i assume its the same rfid key for all of them ? or? i thought this may help people get closer to hacking this bike. the controller for the non wheels bike has different pins.. here is the breakdown by the fcc\

https://fccid.io/2AOVKEBIKE-U2/Internal ... os-3739742
By Jim Dough
lax-scoot wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:29 pm
all RFID are different
I didn't see this thread. Do you know what kind of RFID chip it uses?

I study RFID, it may be possible to brute force them. If they use encryption, they may all use the same encryption key. Once broken, then you can brute force or copy any key. If you have an Android phone, you can scan it to see if it's a Mifare 1k Classic card, in which case they are f***ed.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]