An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Seank214
Can you share your knowledge on how to do it? A lot of people have said the same thing but never say how they did it. Which leads me to believe they really didn’t... hoping this is not the case this time... if you don’t want to share it publicly the PM me. I will pay you for your trouble if everything is for real.
By thisisstan85
Seank214 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:52 am
Looks like that’s what it is again...
At this stage i won't share it because it is a exploit and there is a risk it will be patched.
I have posted pictures and videos of the process,
Here's more.

By Seank214
thisisstan85 wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:02 am
Seank214 wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:52 am
Looks like that’s what it is again...
At this stage i won't share it because it is a exploit and there is a risk it will be patched.
I have posted pictures and videos of the process,
Here's more.

At what stage will you share it? Or will you ever?
By hawkinsjonathan7087
Complete waist of time . Why would you show pics of a unit turned on when we could simply just go scan one and look at it as it turns on or look at one that has already been turned on? We want to know how to Convert it from Wheels back to I-walk so we don't have to walk or unlock
By thisisstan85
hawkinsjonathan7087 wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:11 pm
Complete waist of time . Why would you show pics of a unit turned on when we could simply just go scan one and look at it as it turns on or look at one that has already been turned on? We want to know how to Convert it from Wheels back to I-walk so we don't have to walk or unlock
You scrolled through 32 pages where there is no information on the whether the bikes can be converted or not, but progress showing that it can be converted is considered waste of time? Come thru with your progress then buddy, show us what you got and how far you have come.
By SneakX
my first one is still working and drives 28 / 30km/h (18mph) with a 350W controller from aliexpress and the original motor.

i prefer to buy the controllers from GREENTIME because it works perfectly with the original motor and fits inside the Bike where the original controller was build in. maybe grind from the controller one side a bit off but not too much and u will see it fits perfectly.
just use 48V. not 36V and not 52V. only 48V because the battery output is 48V. otherwise you will destroy you controller.

size of the wheels are 14". also 14 inch.

there is the 48V set.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000589 ... 4c4duue5Xh

here is a screen from my 350W version.

and for the LCD there is a manual too:

hold down "power" and "mode" together for few sec and u should be in the settings menue.
for the LH-100 enter the code "6666" to get inside the settings.

settings for the LH-100 / GT-100 ()

P01:backlight lightness, 1 is most dark, 3 is most light,

P02:set range unit,0:KM;1:MILE;

P03:voltage :24V/36V/48V/60v ,default setting : 48V;auto match with 48v lithium battery, battery level indication and protection voltage will change automatically. (let it at 48V.)

P04:sleeping time:0-no sleep;other number means sleeping time,scope:1-60;unit in minute;

P05:gears number : 0: 3gears mode;1means 5gears; 2 means 9gears, (let it at 0.)

P06: rim size :unit ,inch;precision:0.1; (let it at 30.0 for 350W and for 500W controller let it at 45.0)

P07: set magnetic poles ratio: speed testing magnetic steel number/reduction ratio , if no reduction ratio , u can set this for magnetic steels number, :scope:0-255;number higher, the speed will be lower.

P08:speed limit adjusting ratio:scope 0-100%,(if 80, means the max speed is 80% of original speed(let it at 80)

P09:zero start/non-zero start,0:zero start;1:non-zero start;for non zero start,you need push the bike to a certain speed ,then the throttle will work,

P10:driven way set

0 : pedal drive: pedal gears will decide how many pedal power to output.now the throttle will not work

1 : electricity: driven by throttle, now pedal donot work

2 : both pedal and throttle will wor (zero start will not work under electricity mode)

P11:pedal sensitivity (1 is most sensitive, 24 will have largest delay)

P12:pedal strength set (1 is most weak, 5 is most strong, )

P13:pedal sensor type: set 5/6/8/12

P14:controller current limit set, default setting 13A scope:1-20A

P15:controller under voltage set,scope -5v~+5v,

P16: ODO zero clear set , long press for 6 seconds, ODO come to zero

P17:0:no cruise,1:can cruise;

auto cruise available only for number 2 communication protocol

P18:indicating speed ratio set, scope:50%~150%,,if u set 50% , means the indicating speed on display is only 50% of real speed (make it to 140% / 145% for the full power)

P19:0 gear available or not ,0:NO 0 gear,1:with 0 gear

P20:Communication protocol setting: 0: 2 number protocol 1: 5S protocol 2:standby 3:standby
Last edited by SneakX on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]