An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By iam1rarearies
ScooterDuder wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:04 pm
Buy a speed controller and meet me in WestLA w it. 48v 1000w controller
Hello I've. Been reading for days about the eBike I have one broke down could you offer me the way in making it usable.
Thank you I sincerely appreciate your help.
Rollins
323-397-1601
By David Banner
If anyone is interested I have 2 ecu's (motherboards) and a set of matching RFID keys to each one for these wheels bikes.

$100 each.
By lax-scoot
David Banner wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:32 am
If anyone is interested I have 2 ecu's (motherboards) and a set of matching RFID keys to each one for these wheels bikes.

$100 each.
where r u located?
By David Banner
lax-scoot wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:46 am
David Banner wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:32 am

$100 each.
where r u located?
Fontana. I only ship.
By Seta648
Get a Brushless motor control on eBay $14.99 and replace it with the older and connect it directly to the throttle cable, you don't go to seeing the screen, but you can use it.
from throttle wires to control module:
yellow - red
brown - black
green - green
Last edited by Seta648 on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 323HW420
Recently took one completely apart. First thing drywall screws t15 bit. Rear gps box couldn't have been any easier to remove. The lock open easily with a decent flat head screwdriver. The bikes with the big rectangular gps box was slightly more difficult due to rivets having to be drill out. The second GPS is located inside the front handlebar assembly. If I am correct, the screwdriver is pointing to the second SIM card. There is some Chinese markings on the circuit board, there is one the says GPS. Which is why I believe this is the GPS module.
Can someone recommend a control to make the bike usable. Does anyone know if the Bluetooth mp3 module can be used as some kind of standalone mp3 player?
Pictures are not the best quality but maybe they can help someone.
To make it fold remove the silver spacer and just put a slight longer screw and simply twist it by hand.
On the front use a longer bolt with a nut to hold the clamp tight. (No I am not going to keep it with hot glue. Just testing, obviously final build will look more presentable.)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]