An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Joekerr420
JujuG wrote:
Gmegherdich wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:32 am
Hey guys I'm new to the Forum
Its is very simple solution could be done with out replacing any parts. I have been reading about the wheel ebike, plus other scooter brands that people have post up. It's a good forum everyone helping to resolve and issue with a scooter.

BRIRD
LIME
SPIN
TUKTUK
JUMP
WHEELS
LYFT
JUMP
AND 40 + MORE.

ITS VERY SIMPLE TO BUY ONE AT AUCTION AND MAKE INTO PERSONAL.
BEFORE YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME.

I WILL NOT ONLY SHOW YOU BUT TELL YOU HOW SIMPLE IT IS.
#1 WHEELS WHICH COULD ONLY BE USED WITH APP. BUT WHO MAKES WHEELS. The real name is called (daibot Iwalk urban 2 scooters. Which could be purchased from Europe .
#2 when you come across one at the auction and you buy it but want to make it work for personal very simple.
Plus the secret to unlock all major brands very easily don within 1 to 5 minutes.
If anyone out there wants to know how please let me know and it must be purchased not stolen. Well in reality the CITY OFFICIALS SAI ANYTHING ON THE SIDEWALKS ,SCOOTERS,OR ITEMS AS FAR AS BICYCLES IF ITS ON THE GROUND OR A SCOOTER STANDING THERE. ESPECIALLY WHEN IT DOESN'T BELONG NO ANYBODY BECAUSE ITS A RENTAL. THAT WAS THE DAY WHEN UCLA WESTWOOD ARE OF LOS ANGELS ALL STUDENTS AND REGULAR PEOPLE PASSING BY. EVERYONE STARTED TO GO CRAZY AND THROUGH AWAY ,DAMAGED, BROK PARTS AND TREW IT DOWN FROM BUILDINGS OVER 3 floor TO 15 FLOORs.and broke over 2000 + scooters and ebikes.
All ended up at auctions or people got it from the streets but.
WHAT IM SAYING IS PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST THE WAY TO DO IT. :D :?: :?: :?: :ITS MY PASSION JUST SOME THINKING AND LESS TALKING.
JUST PLEASE THINK HOW A CAR WORKS ESPECIALLY THIS DAYS. BLUETOOTH, RFID,NFC, BUT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOOSE YOU RFID KEY FOB OF YOUR CAR
:o :shock: :shock: :shock: IT COST MORE THAN $300 TO $2000 TO REMAKE THE KEY BY THE FACTORY.
But a locksmith does it for $50 to $300.

Now we came back to the scooters how they built just compare you will get your answer. Or let me kn8 :D
How do I do it. I have a wheel’s bike.
I I'm also new to the forum and would also like to know the process
By Seank214
Ayden619 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:15 pm
Anyone ever try using the stock controller in between foot pedals?
No but I am curious if it could be connected to a different (non stock) "dashboard" and it work? I am thinking that the only thing that has the "lock" is the board that is in the handle bar column and the one between the foot pedals just does what it is told to do...

I have however used a Ninebot Max control board and it worked great...
By Seank214
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:05 am
What board do you think does the actual lock/unlock? The upper most board with the LCD or the one just under that ?
I could be wrong but I think it is the one that is in the neck below the LCD... worth a try.
By Ayden619
How can I get it working I got the stock controller out and two of the bikes I wanna figure out what can bypass to make the bike accelerate
By Seank214
Ayden619 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:51 pm
How can I get it working I got the stock controller out and two of the bikes I wanna figure out what can bypass to make the bike accelerate
Thats the million dollar question...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]