An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By knynxy@gmail.com
thisisstan85 wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:16 am
Bee-Rad wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:39 am
thisisstan85 wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 3:07 am
Progress :D

This is what the first batch of Wheels bikes did, you can power on the bike to turn on the headlight and connect to the Bluetooth speaker and if you do so while holding the throttle and brake it will display “0178”. The more recent ones were modified to somehow not do this until the app allowed it - these units just have the power button painted black and are missing the indentation in the handlebar got the USB port.
This one here uses v2.0 board. I've reset the rf bm 4044b2 chip to factory settings and resoldered the wires so that the power button is actually fed with the power it needs to turn on the bike.
And how / where did you resolder the wires so that the power button is actually fed with the power it needs to turn on the bike?
By knynxy@gmail.com
So the wheel moves? There hasn't been a topic that's been covered on this site, that there hasn't been at least one method or more in regards to how to get the motor to run. Let's get the demo outlined, so we all can get are wheels moving. Is that just a controller swap or better yet did you figure out how to power it using the original controller w/ oem lcd dash? I would really appreciate some decent info on getting one of these running utilizing the original components. I have a few sitting in a grave site just waiting since dam near the first week.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Wow cool, what great news! We can now buy and rent one.... Now back to the real story. One guy rented one and posted a video clip of the motor moving and now you have a whole dam Rental/ lease option. Wtf? I think it's time for me to put the dam pipe down. So anyways what about the ble reset, and the imge posted with the dashboard saying open? Any updates my fellow be-loveth scooter addicts
By Seank214
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 8:47 am
Wow cool, what great news! We can now buy and rent one.... Now back to the real story. One guy rented one and posted a video clip of the motor moving and now you have a whole dam Rental/ lease option. Wtf? I think it's time for me to put the dam pipe down. So anyways what about the ble reset, and the imge posted with the dashboard saying open? Any updates my fellow be-loveth scooter addicts
That’s what I am talking about too... the dashboard that says “open” has me curious as well...
By imnewtoscooter
JaxonAttax wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:09 pm
agentjase wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm
actually I want to find out what brand is the wheels bike, or do they make their own.. anyone?
I been searching all over even on reddit, can’t find anything about these “ wheels “ bike :( would be great to see how it works and how to convert
A friend let me borrow this image from a wheels scooter

If you now any hacks please let me now, he can not ride it now

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]