An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By hawkinsjonathan7087
And of course you sh*t balls still don't know nothing, can't even display enough decent nature to share what if any at all trial and error test that any of you may have conducted. What about you Mr. Photo proof that you done this and that but can't share any info because you believe it would be patched? Wtf would you possess a patchable unit for to begin with? You mean to tell me that you have the intelligence enough to get the bike converted to a personal unit but you can't establish even enough confidence to share such methods with the rest of us because of them allegedly patching the exploit? BS for dam sure.
By hawkinsjonathan7087
Decided to take another look into the Bluetooth speaker chip just in case maybe I could uncover something new but ironically for some reason I'm having difficulty being able to find a datasheet on this one in question. It's a JL 24 pin Ic chip and for somewhat of a preliminary feedback in regards to what I have unfolded as far as info on this JL chip, well for the most part at least at first glance it only appears to only have a hand on the Bluetooth audio features and that's all unfortunately but I will keep studying and continue to post my findings.
By hawkinsjonathan7087
Ok taking the dash lcd and pcb with ble just under that and connect the red and black wire to provide power direct to a 48-51 ish Volts and use something conductive , anything metal at least while on the work bench and jump the two pin wire plug socket on pcb that is color d black and has a blue and yellow wire and you can power up the dashboard lights horn Bluetooth ect. But dash blinks 12E all without even having the bike or speed controller. I also have a easy method to stop the auto shut off bs and will update that info soon. Private message me people what ever tf you have to do .
By thisisstan85
hawkinsjonathan7087 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:29 pm
Ok taking the dash lcd and pcb with ble just under that and connect the red and black wire to provide power direct to a 48-51 ish Volts and use something conductive , anything metal at least while on the work bench and jump the two pin wire plug socket on pcb that is color d black and has a blue and yellow wire and you can power up the dashboard lights horn Bluetooth ect. But dash blinks 12E all without even having the bike or speed controller. I also have a easy method to stop the auto shut off bs and will update that info soon. Private message me people what ever tf you have to do .
Blue and yellow go to power button. Wheels use 5v instead of 48v because thats what the bike needs to wake the bldc and keep the ble on the controller alive but also makes sure the bike cant be turned off completely. But to be able to power it on and off it needs like you said 48v. But since Wheels use the ble to wake and put the bike to sleep, 5v is enough.
Everything is controlled through the cc2540/cc2640. You can even change the color of the LED
By hawkinsjonathan7087
What is the application called shown in your picture showing Ti accelerometer service?
thisisstan85 wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:20 pm
Blue and yellow go to power button. Wheels use 5v instead of 48v because thats what the bike needs to wake the bldc and keep the ble on the controller alive but also makes sure the bike cant be turned off completely. But to be able to power it on and off it needs like you said 48v. But since Wheels use the ble to wake and put the bike to sleep, 5v is enough.
Everything is controlled through the cc2540/cc2640. You can even change the color of the LED
By hawkinsjonathan7087
What is the application called shown in your picture showing Ti accelerometer service?
thisisstan85 wrote:
By thisisstan85
Simple tag or tag sensor by TI

Here is the module 2 the one people refer to as speaker
Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:31 pm
thisisstan85 wrote:
By Bhd8814
DSMTheBoss wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:07 pm
w0219 wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:00 pm
DSMTheBoss wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:54 pm

For now i think it’s pointless without the Card to turn it on
it turns on with the power button the display goes in circles scanning

That scanning ur referring to is exactly what I’m talking about. It’s not going to turn on for u to ride the bike with the throttle. If u research a little bit look up iwalk scooter. And look for the Manuel. Easy google search on first page you will see that u need a card to unlock the bike for u to ride it. It’s bluetooth or card. The Bluetooth will not work because the app does not work iwalk app.. so u need the card.. wheels programmed the Bluetooth to be set with their app only .. but this scooter duder in the previous comments says he knows how to convert them but he hasn’t responded to me yet.
So has anybody found out how to covert yhe wheels bike to personal? :mrgreen:

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]