An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By 3characters
At this point, your best bet is to find a matching RFID card or find out how they match up with the bike. You need to be quick though. Wheels 1.5 is coming - more info about that later. Also, to any of you that keep saying you have converted a bike but have no proof - photos or it didn't happen.

-3C
By Skyexbluu
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 am
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the f*cker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get sh*t going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
I am in hollywood i would be up for paying you and learning more
By Donttalktome
Skyexbluu wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:39 am
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
I have fully converted 2 of them and I am very good at it. All is needed is a bldc e bike speed controller with or without a lcd display. I used a 250W controller on both of the units I've converted from the -S to the -M and both was significantly faster than any of the ones that still remain as rentals. Im in West LA and I would be more than willing to help anyone get any e bike or e scooter up and running for just a few bucks or preferably for a speed controller. I am dam near close to being a dam near expert when it comes to anything E-with wheels. I've completely dismantled or (finished the disassembly) of hundreds of E-Scooters and bikes, both rental versions (one's that used to be a rental versions prior to me getting my hands on it of course) and even retal off the shelf units like to the ninebot es series. So many to the extent, I know every single wire color and every single bolt size and count by memory. I've worked on e scooters across CA,AZ,TX and Fl. It all started with the M365. Now I do of course ask, that what ever scoot or bike that you may possess, should of course been obtained by you in a legal manner (how ever the f*cker ended up in your yard/ camp, driveway/pathway is not important to me in anyway nor is it any of my business), It shall be your scooter that you purchased and or obtained in a legal manner and that's all I need to know end of story. Now just let me find one dismantled and left in a dangerous manner along side of what ever road, or inside of some dumpster as electronic e waste and I'm sure to take it home.
Anyways, I would for sure like to help anyone get any bird,Lyft,jump lime,blue duck,spin,bolt and even the Wheels bike up and running. Old or new let's get sh*t going. I'll be working on uploading verious pictorial tear downs on several different models soon.
Hey I have the whole set up. Can I bring one by you?
By knynxy@gmail.com
Donttalktome wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:21 pm
Skyexbluu wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:39 am
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Hey I have the whole set up. Can I bring one by you?
Yes, i will definitely help anyone get there wheels bike converted to a personal. For the sake of these dam individuals that continue to contact me asking me if I will show them how i converted my wheels bike, or even exspressing any interest at all in regards to seeing, viewing using, touching or even being near one of my own well you can hang that shxt up because it isnt happening. If you have a pre owned wheels bike that you dont want to pimp out and abandon on the corner and you need it converted to a personal then send me your # and ill make it happen for sure.
By knynxy@gmail.com
Yes Hollywood you can bring your wheels.bike to me and I can get it running perfectly. All you need is a bldc 3 phase speed controller. I been working on e bike and e scooters long before I had ever seen them on any market. Anyone need any scooter or ebike fixed or. Converted Just send me a email. Ill be in west LA around Westwood until the end of the month.
By Donttalktome
knynxy@gmail.com wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:56 am
Yes Hollywood you can bring your wheels.bike to me and I can get it running perfectly. All you need is a bldc 3 phase speed controller. I been working on e bike and e scooters long before I had ever seen them on any market. Anyone need any scooter or ebike fixed or. Converted Just send me a email. Ill be in west LA around Westwood until the end of the month.
Hey I have that and a LCD that goes with it. It's a brushless 350 watt joint. Is that cool and I left you my number in your inbox. I'm near Hollywood now if you want to talk about it. Or just text me. Hmu. Will the Bluetooth speaker work? Dash? Not choosey at all. Just asking. And my ninebot just cut off tonight, can you look at it? Image

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]