An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By soflesone
Hello there.

I have problem with my M365, it just can't turn on.
I bought it broken so I thought I will fix it and finaly will have an electric scooter, you may ask "whi did you bought broken scooter" I just can't afford a new one also there is so many people that throws their electronic away without any attempt to fix it.

Ok, here is all I got, it doesn't turn on at all, on dash none of leds is turning on.
I took out battery and motherboard, BMS on battery blinks blue but when I connect charger it starts to blink red every 1 second, when I disconnect charger it blinks blue again.

Battery charges because at connector was 36V and now after 30 mins of charge it has 38,2V

Dashboard shows no led, no sound nothing, power button works because when I press power button it starts to blink rear break light every 2 seconds and also on motherboard (after pressing power button) shows constant red LED and also green one that blinks every 2 seconds, after about 30 seconds of blinking leds on motherboard it shoots down itself.

Thats all I know for now, I would be very happy for any suggestions or help :)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]