An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
@humanbeing21 no folding bar. got it.

So how do I got about cleaning it? Dish soap and a scrubby? Toothbrush? This is how it looks now

Also are brakes easy to adjust? I feel like the brake pad is rubbing up against the apparatus... or it could be the totally back flat tire.

And I had a question about replacement stickers since one is peeling, but I just found those on amazon!

My board/display unit and charger are arriving tomorrow night! I'm super excited to get this thing running.
wonderley wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 3:17 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 2:36 pm
If any of you have extras that you don’t want to convert, please list them on eBay/Mercari/OfferUp and reply with the link so I can buy them. I’m in Los Angeles and we don’t have any good auctions here.

I was only able to buy one, and now they're sold out...
If you don’t mind me asking, how much was it?
So I was able to buy 5 of them before they sold out. I have three teenage boys, so figured three for them, maybe one for me and one for parts if needed, or one for my wife. A family that scooters together...you get the point.

I bought an OEM stock board from ScooterClone from a link earlier. Came in and had an issue at first getting it going. I had to close the app for it to disconnect bluetooth and then I had to push it harder to get it going. All good. One fixed and working.

Also got a PRO dashboard for one to try it. Plugged it in and got it all charged. Found out I had to change the "Region" on the Mi Home app to China to get it to connect bluetooth. It connected up, I got it set, and all good. Two fixed and working.

The third I got a board off Ebay from PinkFlamingo or someone like that. Got it connected and everything charged. Only issue is that it didn't come with a dashboard cover, so now I need to find a cover that fits. Pain in the butt. Oh well. Three mostly fixed and working.

Waiting on two more PRO boards for the last two. One gave me difficulty getting the BIRD box off. Screw was stripped and wouldn't come out. Luckily, nothing is needed, so I was able to break it off with two screws still in. Then one of the screws stripped on the metal plate, so it ended up breaking off. Two screws should be enough to hold in the control board.

My bigger issue: The last two when I plug them in to the charger do not seem to charge. The light stays green on the charger but when I plugged a control panel into them they won't boot up. It seems that the batteries are completely drained so the charger won't start charging them. Any suggestions on how to get the batteries some charge so that the charger will work? Two of the scooters the charger went green-red-green-red cycling for a few minutes before it went to solid red and charged. Those must have been close to fully discharged.

Once I get them all going, my wife may not be interested in this scooter thing, so I may have one available. I'll let you know when the time comes. In the mean time, any help on these last two batteries would be greatly appreciated! @humanbeing21 Any ideas?
Teslaguy wrote:
If any of you have extras that you don’t want to convert, please list them on eBay/5Mercari/OfferUp and reply with the link so I can buy them. I’m in Los Angeles and we don’t have any good auctions here.
I may have 1 or 2 extra available to sell, I'm in Tempe az tho.
Scarykid wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 9:09 pm
Teslaguy wrote:
If any of you have extras that you don’t want to convert, please list them on eBay/5Mercari/OfferUp and reply with the link so I can buy them. I’m in Los Angeles and we don’t have any good auctions here.
I may have 1 or 2 extra available to sell, I'm in Tempe az tho.
Could you ship?
DAinVA wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:08 pm
My bigger issue: The last two when I plug them in to the charger do not seem to charge. The light stays green on the charger but when I plugged a control panel into them they won't boot up. It seems that the batteries are completely drained so the charger won't start charging them. Any suggestions on how to get the batteries some charge so that the charger will work? Two of the scooters the charger went green-red-green-red cycling for a few minutes before it went to solid red and charged. Those must have been close to fully discharged.
Howdy! I bought one. My battery just doesn't charge. Have you opened up the bottom yet? I did. When I plug in my charger all I get is an LED in the battery itself that flashes 4 times. Through the glory of youtube I've found that I would probably need to pull out the BMS board and replace a fuse all while desoldering a bunch of connections.

So, I don't wanna do that.

I got a used $60 battery on eBay. Arrives tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]