An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
@DAinVA My used battery came in today. IT WORKS! Unfortunately the seller doesn't have any more. I MAY break into my old battery one weekend when I'm bored to see if I can get it to work...

I found a battery on ebay for $60 titled
"Xiaomi M365 Scooter Battery NE1003-H (LG M26 2600mAh 18650 Cells) - Used"
and with this description
"Pre-owned Xiaomi M365 OEM battery pack. 36V Li-ion 7800 mAh/280 Wh. Part no. NE1003-H. Cycle tested on a Cadex battery analyzer with a result of 90% of rated capacity or greater. These battery packs were in service with Lyft scooters for approximately 6 to 8 months."
DAinVA wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:58 am
I charged one of mine up, changed out the board to the OEM board, and everything lights up properly, but the scooter just won't move. Not sure why the throttle doesn't seem to work. Tail light works properly, headlight works properly. Just no go. Any help would be appreciated.
I'm so grateful :D u asked for help. For hours last night i struggled getting frustrated and finally upset because scooter would not go. I have never operated one or watched someone do so. I was cussing this bird. She did not come with instructions.. lol .
onoff wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:17 pm
i wish for you it's maybe because you forgot to push a little the scooter before pushing the throttle ? :roll:
Thank You for answering with help... I thought i was stupid and couldn't follow simple instructions.. boy was i upset.. I'm willing to bet that everyday there is someone entering the scooter market for the first time and working themself over.. because of the initial push... I naturally just assumed it would dig out as soon as i kicked and hit the throttle... Thank You, Thank You,,, > Dam Nubie = Me
wonderley wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:21 pm
also, @DAinVA which dashboard cover do you need? I currently have the regular one installed, but I'm going to change it to a pro board. So if you need the boring old cover, I have one.
I got a regular board. I changed 3 of mine to Pro boards and they work, but two of them can't be changed form KM/H. One of them allows the settings to change to MPH.

Two of them I left as the regular board. They all are working now. I also bought two used batteries on Ebay. One for $65 and one for $60 from the same guy. I bought one to try it and it worked, so I bought the other and the price went down $5. Now all are working.

I do have the original 2 batteries that I couldn't charge if anyone is interested in them. They look brand new. From looking at the app, all of the Birds I got have between 10-20 miles on them. Practically brand new. It's going to be a nice Christmas at our house!!
DAinVA wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:06 pm
I do have the original 2 batteries that I couldn't charge if anyone is interested in them. They look brand new. From looking at the app, all of the Birds I got have between 10-20 miles on them. Practically brand new. It's going to be a nice Christmas at our house!!
Post the batteries in the ScooterTalk Marketplace please. :D

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]